Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

I feel like EVERY Friday, I breathe a sigh of relief that the week is over.

And EVERY Friday, I am SOOOO mother fluffing excited that I don't have to work the next day.

I think that means I'm in desperate need of a vacation, no?

Anywho... I'm linking up with Ashley (Who is currently driving cross country for her big move! Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it!) for Friday's Letters.

Dear Big A, I know things have been a little stressful the past few weeks days. Ya know, with you working 6 days and me losing my shit on a regular basis, but thanks for always being my Number 1 Homie. I couldn't do it without you. Smooch!

Dear Mom, thanks for all of your help with EVERYTHING. And letting me yell at you through IM for 8 hours a day when you are supposed to be working. I appreciate it. (Even though sometimes I KNOW you get me all riled up on purpose...yes...I know EXACTLY what you are doing.)

 Dear Time, where the eff are you going? I mean seriously... it's going to be August next week. Pre-season starts in 13 days. And the wedding is like 2 minutes away (practically). Seriously... slow your roll.

Dear Patriots, I can't believe your pre-season started in 13 days. EEK! I'm so excited. However, did you have to plan your first regular season game for the day AFTER our wedding at 1:00 PM. How the HELL am I supposed to make that? I know it's not ALL about me, but... could it be? Please?!

Dear Color Run, can you somehow get me more excited? I'm just.not.feeling it. I have no idea why. Maybe, it is because I'm lazy. I dunno. But, figure it out!

Dear Beach, I neeeeeeeed you. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. I miss you. I need you in my life... pronto!

Dear Tan, I'm sorry you are going away. I promise to pay more attention to you. But YOU have to promise to A) Be awesome and B) not peel. Dealski?

Dear Life of Leisure, I should be LIVING you. Instead I'm stuck here, in this cubicle, making too much money for my position, but not enough of what I need. You and I could be SO good together.

That's all for today lovers. Can you tell that I want to be ANYWHERE, but at work today? (Like that's different than any other day).

Come back later when I will be showing you my uber craftiness...wedding style!

Smooches!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I love how you referred Big A as homie! LOVE IT! ha ha! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT!? where is time going. How is summer almost on it's way out already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. need a vacation for sure!

    have a great weekend! come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...