Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with my girl Shannon for another So What! Wednesday!

I am SO excited that it is already Wednesday!

My bridal shower is on Saturday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I HATE Staff Meeting day. With a burning passion. Like sometimes I think of crashing my car just to get out of it. Now that's a healthy thought!

* If getting out of the house in the morning with everything I need has become quite difficult. I've got a lot going on and apparently it is showing.

* I want to watch the movie Magic Mike every night for the rest of my life.

* Even though I thought he was kind of a douche I now have a huge crush on "The Kid". His name is Alex and his last name starts with a P. Obviously, it is meant to be. (I kid. I kid. Kinda...)

* All I want to do is be on the beach. Seriously. I want to call out of work every single day and go to the beach.

* I invited myself to a lunch today so that I could get out of part of the Staff Meeting. Clever. Veeerrry clever.

* We have a bunch of people here wandering around, asking me questions, and it makes me want to scream. I have to spend the next 6 hours in a meeting. Which means, I need THIS time to get done what I need to do today in two hours instead of eight. THAT means. Go away.

* I forgot to leave something out to defrost for dinner tonight. And then called Big A to see if he was still home and could do it. And he sound panicked on the phone that I was calling him instead of texting. Actually...that's not a So What!... I really do feel bad. He sounded so worried. Oh, I love that man.

* I think I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I'm getting married in 52 days. That's normal right?

* I wanted to trip my boss when he walked by me with a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, and home fries and I was guzzling down a gross Protein Shake.

*I'm pretty sure that I don't hide my annoyance well at work. Eh. Maybe it will get them to back off a little more.

* I took my pill with coffee instead of the recommended water. Coffee has water in it, right?

* I just realized that apparently I am SUPER cranky today. Ug. Can't their be "cranky days"? Kind of like sick days, but for days like today.

* I just want a nap.

Anywho...I hope you all enjoyed my So What! Wednesday from the perspective of a whiny, overtired toddler. Now, head on over and link up with Shannon.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for bridal showers!!! Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mood is like yours today. I laid in bed for an hour after my alarm went off b/c I didn't want to come to work! Ugh! But yay for your bridal shower this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your torterous staff meeting sounds so crazy awful! so here's a fun activity (ok not really) my friends and I used to play at staff meetings. it was a drinking game (with water of course! really!) Most bosses have their same little phrases they repeat like 'at the end of the day' or 'in regards to' etc. We'd take a sip of water each time. OMG we would have to excuse ourselves to the bathroom like every hour. it was hilarious! or... you could just keep a running total of each time they repeated the phrase. not as interuptive to the group plus you look like you're taking notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have to sit through those horrible meetings. Just think of "The Kid" during your meeting, maybe it won't be as horrible, haha! I hope you have a great time at your Bridal Shower this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger did the same thing to your post on the feed! Grrr...

    Totally normal to start the melt downs! Just wait, soon you'll be a psycho...Just something for you to look forward to! KIDDING! You'll be fine!

    P.S
    Big A is adorable! He LURVES you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...