Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I love that every single Wednesday, I'm like, "what the hell am I going to write about today?" and then I realize that it is So What! Wednesday and I'm off the hook!

Thank you Shannon for giving me one day a week where I don't have to come up with my own topic! Haha!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I skipped the gym every day for almost a month straight. Seriously. Last day was on June 27th. I FINALLY went last night. Yikes!

* I was ready to get off the elliptical when the uber pregnant chick walked in and started killing it on the machine next to me. I did 20 more minutes after that. I mean, this girl could have given birth right then and there, but that didn't affect her workout. Thank you Pregnant Stranger for being my motivation.

* I feel like I got hit by a truck this morning. Turns out that you can't sit on your ass for a month and then expect to get right back into your same workout routine.

* I'm not as excited about the Color Run this weekend as I thought I would be. Honestly, we have been so busy that I just want to relax. But, I don't want to lose out on $40 and everyone and their mother did it in blog land and they had so much fun!

* I promised Big A that I would always be tan and in shape (as well has do ALL the household chores) if he would just make it big, and make enough money so that I don't have to work anymore. He seemed into it... but unfortunately more in a "I'm just going to say what you want to hear" way then actually into it.

* I'm in denial that it will be AUGUST next week. Time is FLYING! I need things to sloooooooow down.

* I can't stand the maintenance people here. I get that from 7:00 - 8:00 AM is their "fixing" time, but I'm actually here blogging working. And it seems that they ONLY do work right near my desk. Don't you love the sound of a drill 3 feet away at 7 in the morning? No wonder I have had constant headaches.

* I want to poke myself in the eye sometimes just to get away from some of the people I encounter at work. If I tell you 8,000 times that our Account Payable process sucks and takes FOREVER and ask you if you understand that, and you say yes... then that forfeits all rights for you to send me an invoice and ask for it to be processed immediately. Seriously dude, was I just talking to hear my own voice? Nah, I was trying to warn you. A lot of good that did!

* I have become an old lady. I had J$ over last night and I was yawning so bad by 9:00 PM that I had tears coming down my face. Poor girl must have thought I was a freak! I get up so early, and go to bed so late (Thanks Big A) and add in the gym... forget it. This chicky passed the eff out last night.

Anywho... that's all I gots for you fine people today! We have a venue meeting tonight AND I finally finished the card box for the wedding, so expect a wedding related post soon! (I know, I know, you're probably sick of hearing about it... sometimes I'm sick of talking about it... but we are almost there... 45 days!!!)

Now,  head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAYYAYA for the color run. Yeah, from everybody who's blogged about doing it most people end up walking so that's a good ting hahah :) I can't wait to see your pics!
    I want to see your card box that really looks like a cake pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the color Run! I am actually considering it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's almost August. I feel like I'm rushing to finish all of our summer fun we had planned.
    I wish we had gym closer to our house. The nearest one is 1/2 an hour away! It's several towns over.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have fun at the Color Run. I did the Color Me Rad run a couple of weeks ago (on my blog you can see recap) and it was so much fun! We walked and even the "runners" were slow b/c everyone is just having fun and taking pics.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...