Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday's Letters

I loooooooove Friday's Letters.

And this will be my last Friday's Letters before I am married.

I'm working on a smooshy mooshy "I'm 24 hours away from marrying the love of my life" post.

Shit. I tear up just writing about writing that.

I can't wait to have my brain back. I'm an emotional wreck. I cried at Charming Charlie's yesterday when the girl asked if there was a special occasion that I was buying the hair piece for and I told her I was getting married.

I think everyone is going to miss the emotional me. They have all been excited that Robot Kayleigh is no more.

Trust me. I'm a hot mess. I just don't usually admit show it. But, alas I've ruined my street cred enough. Time to get my swaggah back. Holler.

Anyway... Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds isn't doing the link-up this week since she will be off gallivanting in Cali, but I'm gonna give her credit where it is due and do Friday's Letters anyway.

Dear Marizzle, seriously, you have done it again. You are a mother fluffing genius and I am so happy that I have you to make my hair look the bomb.com. It's redic. Lurve it. Can't wait to see how amazing my hair looks on my wedding day. Oh... and also so happy you're my friend too. But I love you even more because you do my hair... hehehehe.

Dear Big A, you're cute.

Dear Mother Nature, seriously? I thought we were friends. Don't make me back hand you.

Dear Last Minute Things that I Need to Do, be done will you. Because, I'm over it. I'm done.

Dear Work, I don't want to do you anymore. But I would still like to be paid. Please and thank you.

Dear Woman at Work Who Has Been Hacking Up a Lung for the Past Week and Looks Like Shit, feel free to work from home. None of us want you here. And if I catch your plague and am sick for my wedding, I will cut you.

Dear Wedding Planning, why do you bring out the want/need for me to cut people? Should I be concerned or just roll with it? Roll with it? OK.

Dear Hair, stop being so pretty. I almost walked into a file cabinet because I was looking at you in the reflection of a window. How the hell am I supposed to explain THAT to people? Just tone down the sexy and I promise I will stroke you later.

Well that just came out dirtier than I intended. (That's what she said?)

Dear Long Weekend, I love you sooooooo much, let's never be apart.

Dear Martha's Vineyard, 16 days and my husband and I will be there. Oh how I have missed you. Try not to be too cold. I heart you and I never want to leave.

That's all we have for this week. I think I should go before I threaten violence on anyone else. The less evidence the better.

Oh... and I KNOW I have talked about those annoying people who stand right near my desk and talk incredibly loudly to each other and it is annoying as fuck? Yeah... they just got yelled at by the President. He told them that 8:15 in the morning is too early to be that annoying and that they were pissing him off. I love that man.

Alright, holler for your dollar Bitches! Have a fab weekend and I'll catch you on the flip side. For WEDDING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I was seriously dying about your hair one! Hahahahaha! And good for your company's pres to finally say something to those annoying people. I hope you enjoy your long weekend! Don't stress about the weather too much just yet. It will probably change again because the weather loves to mess with anyone who has planned anything, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming Charlie's is THE BOMB.COM

    The weather will be awesome, I promise. I have been hoping for a good thunderstorm all summer and it always ends up being sunny. Can't wait for wedding week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww it almost makes me cry thinking about you crying in the middle of CC's. And that store's freaking so overwhelming it kind of makes me want to have a break-down anyhow. So I can't even imagine busting out in tears there. What a blur of color! like a kolidascope of emotions!
    I am super excited for your special post next friday!!!! !and your guest post w/ me on thurs of course too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am DYING here with laughter thinking about you looking at yourself in the reflection and almost walking into a filing cabinet! OMG!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA! xo

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...