Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack...kinda...

Hey There Friends!

Guess who is back?!

I had an absolutely FABULOUS weekend! Seriously... I have THE best group of friends EVER.

And while I don't think I will be drinking for awhile (i.e. the next 8 hours) it was the best time!

I can't wait to share it with all of you.

Unfortunately, being out a day from work means that you get to play catch-up when you come back.

So, I will be spending my day doing 8 million things and continuing to profusely apologize for writing the word "shit" in a report that goes directly to the CEO and all of the high-up executives in the company. (Yep, totally happened, but in my defense I was doing a bunch of things at once, was totally over-worked, trying to get ready to go away for the weekend...and...hellooo... my wedding is in like 3 minutes... I'm stressed!)

Lucky for you, I did a guest post over at Life After I Dew yesterday, so you still have something fun and exciting to read about.

More drunken adventures for you!

I will be back tomorrow. Hopefully I will have my shit together more.

Probably not.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow good luck on the 'shit' thing!
    and I CAN NOT WAIT to read your bachelorette party post from you guys at the cape. FUN!
    PS did you see chris lambton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about your bachelorette party, mine is in two weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...