Friday, August 17, 2012

Please Excuse This Interupption In Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Hello Lovers,

I know you came to read my ever so hysterical Friday's Letters...

But alas... I am not here.

I'll be here:

Drinking some of these:

And... probably some of these:

And... then feeling like this:

It's my BACHELORETTE WEEKEND!

I will be on the Cape with 9 of my MOST favorite girls!!!

I am SOOOOO excited. I can't even take it.

I'll be back on Monday with some hysterical stories.

Until then... try not to miss me too much.

OHHHH.... and I will be away on my honeymoon from September 15th - 22nd. Anyone interested in doing a guest post? Write anything you want! C'mon!!! You know you want to!!! E-mail me if you are interested at: downatfragglerock13@gmail.com

Thanks Bitches!

Smooches!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and enjoy the festivities!! I'd be happy to do a guest post! :) Just let me know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an awesome bachelorette weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend! I would love to guest post for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh, so jealous!
    i hope you had a great time!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...