Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So What! Wednesday

It's time for another So What! Wednesday!

I'm linking up with my girl Shannon over at Life After I Dew and you should too!
(Totally didn't mean for that to rhyme... whatever)

Anyway... this week I am saying So What! if...

* I'm choosing to believe that my entire body is hurting because I did a ridiculously good workout... not because I am quite obviously out of shape since I have been to the gym twice in the past month. At least I went to the gym...

* I stare longingly at where I keep my wedding band and think of how much fun it is going to be to wear it every day. Psycho much?

* I skipped some one's birthday at work yesterday and went for a walk instead. I was majorly grumpy and being in a room with a bunch of people I didn't feel like hanging out with didn't seem like the best idea. I felt GREAT when I got back from my walk though!

* I haven't gone grocery shopping and I'm too cheap to buy lunch at work, so I'm eating frozen pizza for lunch... again. Not the healthiest option, but it doesn't have TOO many calories.

* I am listening to people at work talk about how they are trying to purchase season tickets to the Patriots and I am wishing/hoping/praying/begging that they don't forget their favorite Executive Assistant if there are extra tickets. I wanna go see a gaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee!!!!!!

* I am freaked the eff out that today is August 1st. Ummmm... what happened to having over a year until the wedding? Wasn't that just yesterday? No?

* I vow that every morning I am going to start making a protein shake for breakfast and then EVERY.SINGLE.MORNING. since then I have woken up too late to do it. Whatever... at least I'm sleeping. Finally.

* I spent a good 10 minutes last night giggling to the song that I want for when I toss the bouquet. I think I'm just SO hilarious. I think I convinced Big A on it though! YAY!

* I am slightly annoyed that a bunch of people are here right now. I mean... don't they know that this is MY time. Jeeez.... I like my peace and quiet in the morning. Be gone!

* For the past year Big A has been wanting to look at houses and I said it was pointless because we couldn't do anything about it. And now... he doesn't want to until after the wedding and I do. Sometimes I wish we could be on the same page at the same time. Haha. We always flip flop and then eventually meet up somewhere. Oy.

* I would like to eat my pizza right now... and it's only 8:00 AM.

Alright Lovers! That's all I have for today. What are YOU saying So What! to this week?

3 comments:

  1. I had a heartattack when I realized it was August already, I've got 52 days till my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously how is it Aug already!? So want time to slow down a bit b/c I LOVE summer. Oh and I hear ya on the good workout vs. out of shapeness. . . ha! I need to do a lot more walking since I'll be walking 50 miles in a month! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I can't believe it's August!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...