Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Even while on vacation and hanging out at the beach, Shannon makes sure to post So What! Wednesday.

Gotta love that girl.

Anyway... let's get on with it.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I'm going to seriously cut someone if this weather forecast doesn't change. ASAP.

Seriously. Rain is fine for home. NOT my Bachelorette weekend where my ass is supposed to be on the BEACH for 72 hours. Ug.

* I got annoyed when someone called me this morning and told me that I had to meet a new employee and entertain him until someone else got there. Seriously? What if I had shit to do. Don't call me 20 min before the guy is supposed to get here. Obnoxious. And I don't like new people.

* Today is the only day that I don't need to run errands at lunch time, but I might just to avoid the people in my office. I'm such a people person aren't I?

* I am putting WAY too much thought into whether we need menus for the wedding. I LOVE the way they look and think they are super classy, but on the other hand I really don't feel like doing them. And by doing them I mean printing them and putting them on backing paper. Mainly because I can't find the right backing paper. Thoughts?

* I asked Big A what I get for doing all of  this wedding stuff on my own. He said "me for the rest of your life" I told him to keep thinking. I want a dinner. With a lobster. AT LEAST. I also wouldn't say no to diamond earrings. Just saying.

* My house is a complete disaster. Seriously. There is SHIT everywhere. Well, not literal shit, but wedding shit. I SO want my living room back. It is covered in boxes, paper, glue guns, a printer, rhinestones, etc. I don't even bother cleaning it because there's too much stuff.

* I haven't been to the gym yet this week. And I maybe went once last week. I go home and do wedding stuff from the second I get home around 4:00 PM and work until 10:00 - 10:30. I somehow find time to make dinner sometimes in there, but I am mostly working. When am I supposed to go to the gym? Don't worry I've been starving myself and popping diet pills though... I'm kidding...kind of...

* We lost power the second I walked into work this morning (literally right as I was walking in) and I asked how long it had to be out before I could go home. I have things to do. If I can't work why should I be here? And yes... you would still be paying me.

* Sometimes I wish I was half as much of an asshole as people seem to think I am. It would make my life a million times easier. I would be able to cut out all the bullshit and drama without feeling bad. I've decided that's what I want to be when I grow up... an asshole.

And I'll finish on that note. Happy Hump Day Lovers!

3 comments:

  1. That weather needs to clear up and warm up so you can enjoy your bachelorette party this weekend! I hope you have an awesome time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house looks like a nightmare, a mix of thank you notes, wedding crafts, dog hair and just general crap everywhere, though not literal crap. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't been working out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather perks up for your B weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...