Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I would like to start this So What! Wednesday off with a little letter to my beloved dog.

Dear Mr. Fresh, I'm not sure what the hell got into you this morning, but 4:00 AM is NOT an acceptable time to ask to go out. And then waking me up at 5:00 and then 6:00 is totally not cool. I understand that technically I am supposed to be up by 6:00, but we all know I'm not. If you pull that shit again, your dog bed is getting moved to the living room and I will be shutting the bedroom door at night from now on. Smooches!

OK. I feel better now.

Let's get this show on the road.

I'm linking up with Shannon from over at Life After I Dew.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I was up until almost midnight last night finishing up what I needed to for our final venue meeting today. I went to pick something up from my parents' house and got talking with my dad for hours. I would rather be rushing and a Last Minute Larry than miss out on that time with him.

* I wanted to punch Big A in the face ask Big A if he actually listens to me when I talk or just pretends. I don't know how many times I have told him that EVERYTHING is due at this meeting today. Everything. So when I asked for help and he said we would do it after our meeting, I wanted to scream. And no...he didn't help. Jerk face.

* I'm still waiting for something in the mail that I need like ASAP. And I WANT to call them up and curse them out, but I really need it. So, I can't risk getting my order cancelled out of spite. Oooooh I can't wait to write an angry letter once I get it. Bastards.

* I am a little bit grumpy today due to lack of sleep, stress, general hatred towards my job, etc. Maybe I should put a sign up telling people not to talk to me today.

* The fact that I have to work a half day, meet Big A to copy pictures, drive half an hour to have my final fitting, and then drive back into town for our final venue meeting that we were told to "bring a snack" to because it goes so long, makes me want to hit the sauce right..... meow.

* I have all this food that I bought to cook dinners and make lunches and I think I have cooked twice. And maybe brought lunch once. Way to go me!

* I do not want to go to my staff meeting today. I'm hoping that I can get out of it since I am only working a half day and I need to get stuff done on this end. But then again... when do I ever want to go to my staff meeting.

* I still haven't uploaded pictures from my Bachelorette Party. I just haven't had time to even think about it until I start writing a post and I'm like, "Shit! Forgot again!". Some day. But then again, I have New Year's posts that I never ended up posting... so this might be an empty promise.

Alright lovers. I'm out of here. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up.

Also, still looking for a couple more people to Guest Post for the week of September 17th - 21st! Let me know if you are interested. I don't have a bagillion followers but you can totally drop the F bomb and talk about whatever you want!

Adios!

5 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the Bachelorette party post... I don't expect anything less than 100% debauchery from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fiance told me he couldn't remember the wedding date last night.....I want to think he was joking but maybe he wasn't.

    Sometimes men just can't keep it together like women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the most meetings at your job. that sucks. and yeah when they said 'pack a snack' that probably meant bring some wine. Wait... hold up... should't THEY be feeding YOU?

    And heck yes I want to guest post! I know I can talk about anything I want but that of course narrows it down to not much. Can you give me like the top 3 things you think people reading your blog would be semi-interested in me writing about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think, after your meeting with your venue today and all of your other errands you have to do today, you will almost be completely done. Just keep thinking good thoughts. The stress will soon be gone. Good luck with all of your stuff today. I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...