Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday

It's time for another So What! Wednesday up in this hizzy!

Sorry... I won't do that again. I get a 'lil gangsta every so often. Mostly when I'm drinking. But apparently at 7:30  on a Wednesday morning.

And no... I haven't been drinking.

Anyway... I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I haven't been to the gym yet this week. I know. I know. But I have had wedding project after wedding project. And honestly, as much shit as there is to do... I've been enjoying just relaxing on the couch, watching TV, drinking a beer, and painting, cutting, gluing, etc. whatever needs to be done.

* The fact that our wedding is one month from today makes me want to shit my pants. Don't worry, I won't.

* I've said shit in both of these So What!'s so far (now all 3 yay!). Let's pretend it is the magic word on Pee Wee's Playhouse. Say it and crazy things will happen.... I kid. Nothing will happen.

* We are going to get our Marriage License today and woah that makes things feel super real.

* Sometimes I like to pretend like I know what I'm talking about. Like when Big A asked last night how long the meeting with the DJ will be tonight I responded, "Probably about an hour". I have no clue. I don't even know what he wants to ask us. I've never been married before, I don't know what I'm doing!

* I am WAY more excited about the Patriot's first Pre-Season game tomorrow then probably anything else this week. I <3 a="a" coincidentally="coincidentally" do="do" don="don" either.="either." football="football" game.="game." have="have" i="i" its="its" m="m" meeting="meeting" month="month" nothing="nothing" on="on" only="only" season.="season." smaht.="smaht." supah="supah" t="t" that="that" the="the" they="they" this="this" to="to" we="we" wednesday="wednesday">

* The fact that my boss moved his staff meeting to a day that I won't be able to attend makes me so incredibly happy. Almost as happy as I am about football season. Seriously, I HATE staff meetings. My ADD goes crazy during those 6 hours of hell and I end up just playing on my Ipad. And then forgetting to take notes. Sooo... not August Staff Meeting for me. Next time I'm in one... I'll be married. Holler!

* Due to the fact that we have a severe spider problem at our house (you should have seen the one that was outside my bedroom door last night. OMG the thing was like radioactive or some shit like that!) makes me constantly think that I have spiders all over me. Every piece of hair that moves, every time my necklace moves, if I brush my hand over something, etc. I automatically think it is a spider. You would too if you saw some of these creeps. Ick.

* I'm still pissed of at some bullshit that went down at work last week with some of my co-workers. It really made me see them in a whole new light. And while it looks like they have completely forgotten all about it, I'm still hanging on. Which was evident yesterday when one of them asked for my help with something and I responded, "I'll help you when I can, which isn't right now" in a snotty voice.

* I've been late to work every day this week. Ug. I have been having trouble waking up in the morning. No news there. This morning I was super late because on top of jumping out of bed 5 minutes after I should have left the house, I got a bloody nose when I was leaving. Awesome. At least no one was here.

Alright, that's all for today lovers!

Now head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I've got to ask, what the heck do you do for a living? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked out in two weeks, last night I ironed clothes and put away laundry for a good 45 minutes so I'd say that was a workout! I am going to try my hardest to workout tonight.....we'll see how that goes!

    And my gym, is in my basement, I shouldn't have any excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when your late and on the go and then something happens just when you want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What What!
    1 month away, that's crazyness! You sound pretty much on top of it. And that's awesome you get out of your staff meeting o'death today! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? One month away? How did that happen so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for 1 month to go!!! So funny you mention you've been late to work all week because I have been as well. I think the wedding planning is exhausting us and that's why we can't wake up in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the marriage license!! :) That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This heat has me not wanting to do anything. And hey the stress from the wedding is enough to worry about! 1 month!! Nice

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...