Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to Life... Back to Reality

Hello Lovers!

I know you all missed me while I was away. I hope you enjoyed the guest posts that I had set up for you. Thank you to all of the lovely ladies that filled in for me while I was pretending to be a non-working trophy wife on our honeymoon. 

Since all of my attempts to get Big A to move to Martha's Vineyard have failed. I'm back at work today. Ug.

I'm not going to lie, (because I never lie to you lovelies) today sucks balls.

I spent my morning with Worcester's finest at the RMV changing my name on my license. Spent a whole bunch of time doing my hair and make-up to avoid repeating last year's strung out druggie-like picture and ended up with a slightly better, but a bit more creepy picture.

You win some. You lose some.

I used to have some awesome license pictures, but those went out the window with my youth.

I think I might write a post over the demise of my nice pictures. Just for shits and giggles.

I spent my first 45 minutes at work trying to figure out why my passwords wouldn't work for ANYTHING. Thank you very much half-assed IT department that makes everything 8 BILLION times harder. And a special thanks to the guy at the Help Desk who told me that I need to fix it myself online.

A) I already tried that. That's why I am CALLING.

B) So glad that we pay you to tell me to fix the problem myself.

I'm like 30 seconds away from quitting my job and working at McDonalds just for a change of pace.

The honeymoon was amazing. Seriously. We have beautiful weather and managed to not only NOT kill each other by the end of the week, but still have fun and enjoy each other down to the very last minute.

I'm proud of us. I was slightly worried about it since we had never been stuck with just the two of us for that long, but we really had an absolutely amazing time. I can't wait until next Summer when we go back!!!

I'll have honeymoon posts for you all soon. And wedding posts as soon as I get pictures back from the Photographer.

BUT, seeing as how it is 11 AM and I JUST got into my e-mail and have 205 of them anxiously waiting for me, I think that I should probably do some actual work today.

Balls.

I need to start playing the lottery. I'm totally over working for a living.

I'll be back tomorrow with probably some more bitching about being back to the ground, but probably a little less.

Smooches!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Glad to hear that you had a great time! Going back to work after vacation blows. I am not looking forward to that next month. Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I feel your pain - when I went back to work after our honeymoon last week I hated every minute of it! I wanted to go back to our honeymoon (still do) instead of work. Glad to hear your honeymoon was awesome - can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I creeped on your facebook page and stalked all the wedding pics I could scrounge up! You were beautiful my friend... can't wait to hear more details about the big day! You are hilarious and I am so glad to be back in the land of blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sorry you had to come back to the real world. Not fun! I'm glad you had a great time in MV. Can't wait to see pics of that and your wedding!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...