Monday, September 17, 2012

Guest Post: Shannon from Life After I Dew

While I'm away on my honeymoon with my brand spanking new Hubby, I knew I couldn't leave you hanging. I've hooked you up with some fab guest posts from some of my most favorite Bloggers. I've been stalking following Shannon since pretty soon after I started blogging and became obsessed with all of her wedding planning post. And then her pregnancy posts. And now her Mama posts. She's awesome. If you aren't following her already. I'm pretty sure you will be after today.

Now...without further adieu...

Oh, hey!  Not the face you were expecting, was it?  Well sorry to disappoint.  But while Miss K is off on her honeymoon, I'm here to keep the blog world alive with my shenanigans. Oh, who am I? Sorry, I'm so rude. My name is Shannon and I blog over at Life After I "Dew".  You can find me talking about wine, wanting to be a fashion blogger,and the occasional mom post...if you're interested.
But today I want to talk about one of my favorite pass times {past times?}, celebrities.  Because, who doesn't love good gossip.
Did you hear Snooki had her baby?  Yeah she texted me when she went in labor.  Just kidding.  Could you imagine what a text from Snooki might look like?  Gah.  But anywho, she's breastfeeding and she tweeted a picture of the nursery.
Don't get me wrong, I love me some leopard. But leopard and sports?  I'm all for mixing patterns and textures but this is just all sorts of wrong.  But, leave it to Snooks.  
Your favorite RHOC train wreck, and mine, cut her hair last week!  Gasp!  Shock!  Alexis Bellino, you rock that graduated bob, girl, you've wanted it for over a year after all.  My guess is Jim didn't want you to do it but you finally got the balls to do what you want.
Let's play a game.  Words that don't go together.  I'll start. Queen Elizabeth+Range Rover+hoodie.  I win.
Forbes recently came out with the highest paid celebs of 2012 list.  No surprise, Oprah was #1. Go head Ope, go head.  I mean she doesn't even have a talk show anymore and she's still raking in the dough.  But, I'm just gonna say this, can she send me just like $10K?  I'm sure she wouldn't miss it and it would take care of all my financial problems.  Kidding.  Sort of.
Hilary Duff is a mom yet I can still remember her as Lizzie McGuire.  So that's weird.  But baby boy is so cute!  So so cute.  And, is it just me, she looks like Jessica Simpson here, no?
And then the rest of the celeb gossip posts are full of these new up and comers, or maybe they're already there, I don't know.  I just don't know who the hell they are, therefore I'll shut my trap.  
Peace.  Love.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I somehow forgot that Lizzie (um, I mean, Hillary) was pregnant. I was completely shocked to see her with a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...