Thursday, September 6, 2012

Guest Posts & Seriously Amazing People

Hello Lovers!
 
I wasn't planning on blogging today, other than to tell you that I am guest posting over at Lovely Life of Leah, but last night when I got home I received a couple things in the mail that I just HAD to share with you.
 
You see, I hear a lot of bloggers talk about how they don't get anything out of blogging. And while I firmly believe that you should blog for yourself and yourself only, I know what it is like to get blasted back to high school and feeling like the new girl trying to fit in.
 
Some people out there are mean. Some people aren't worth your time. You are always going to encounter these people.
 
But... what REALLY matters is those who are wonderful, friendly, smart, funny, sweet, caring people. THOSE are the people that you should remember from all of this.
 
You see, when I got home I had two packages from Bed, Bath and Beyond with Wedding items from our registry. Which is pretty par for the course these days.
 
But what REALLY blew me away was when I saw who it was from.
 
This was from Megan.
 
This was from Leah.
 
They had looked up our wedding registry and sent us gifts. It had to be one of the sweetest things that I have ever heard of. It truly touched me how sweet, caring, and thoughtful these two women are. I'm just so happy that I met them through blogging!
 
And... while we are on the topic of awesome blog women, here's the final reveal of our wedding rehearsal invitations: 
 

 
These were made by Kristen. Who is seriously awesome at what she does. She immediately sent me samples to chose from, worked with me on design changes, and then had them printed and sent out in no time.
 
Seriously, you HAVE to check her out. She has Little Laws Prints and makes THE best invites, cards, decorations, etc.  
 
So go check all of them out. They are awesome. SO awesome that they are ALL guest posting while I am away on my honeymoon.
 
For now... go check out my guest post over here where I talk about how Mr. Fresh mends broken hearts.
 
Then come back tomorrow for my "Holy shit I'm getting married in about 24 hours" post.
 
2 days Bitches! Holler!



2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING!!!! And how awesome that they sent you gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Leah and I had the same idea. I am so glad that you liked your gift. I hope that you guys actually put yours up unlike us, haha! That's funny that they both showed up on the same day,haha! Those invites that Kristen did are amazing. I feel like they are total representation of you and everything that you love!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...