Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday. Although, my computer has been hijacked for a meeting so I am attempting this on my Ipad. Lets see how well this works, shall we?

This week I am saying So What! if...

* We have this big meeting today, and people keep asking me all of these questions, and all I want to answer is "I don't care, I'm getting married in 3 days"... but, I would like a job to come back to, so...

* Despite the fact that I am normally a smart person, I have consistently been wearing flip flops in the rain. One day I will fall flat on my face and I will learn my lesson... maybe...

* In my attempts at being a bronzed goddess for my wedding and going tanning, I really just burned the hell out of my chest and butt... the still white places that I have. Yay me!

* I still have a list of things to do for the wedding and I did none of them last night. Shoving my face full of enchiladas was more important... wedding diet what?

* The only thing that got me out of bed this morning was knowing that I have tomorrow and Friday off.

* The weather for Saturday is looking less than favorable and I just don't fluffing care. If it rains, it rains. So What!

* I can't wait for this meeting to be over so that I don't have to talk to a bagillion people and I can actually get the work done that I need to before I leave.

* I know that I am going to be stuck at work late today. Maybe I will get a couple hours of overtime and can save a little vaca time for later.

* My main focus in life right now is trying not to break my nails. Real problems right?

Alright lovers, that's all for today. I'm actually supposed to be helping set shit up and instead I'm hiding in my cubicle.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. Rain on your wedding is good luck!!!! But I hope the weather holds out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can seriously sit here and remember going through every single one of these things with three days to go before our big day. I too got married right after a holiday weekend and only worked the Tue and Wed of that week, but was stuck at work for almost three hours late because of all the shiz I had to get done. It was worth it though to have those next two days off. And a wedding diet? Who needs one of those? I seriously was the same way. I was eating chicken wings up until the last day, haha! Hope you get out of work on time!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...