Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap...No Big Deal... I just got MARRIED is all!!!

Oh hey Lovers!

Long time no talk. How was everyone's weekend?

Good?

Good.

Mine was good. Ya know. Hung out with friends. Had a couple drinks. Visited with family.

Same old same old.

Nothing new to report.

Oh wait... I got MARRIED!!!

Woah, big girl status now. If being married doesn't make you feel like you have hit the "adult world" big time, then I don't know what does.

I have plenty to report. Lots of stories to tell. And currently have over 200 pictures so far from friends from this past weekend. And more coming in.

So.... I will leave you with a couple sneak peeks for the day and I will be back tomorrow.

Smooches!

Going top to bottom, left to right (Yes I know I forgot to number, whatever). 1. Hair & Make-up done. Obviously nervous. Heh. JK. I was having a private dance party. In the mirror. 2. Husband and wife. 3. Sealed with a kiss baby! 4. First dance. So madly in love.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics and read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! You look sooo gorgeous and amazing! Thank you soo much for posting pics! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous... And your arms look so tiny. Your dress was beautiful. I hope it was all you envisioned and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Post more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear all about your day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congrats! I was thinking about you guys all day Saturday. You looked gorgeous! I hope it was everything that you dreamed it would be. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Congrats Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Can't wait to see more! Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...