Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

It's time to link up with Ashley for another Friday's Letters.

Which makes me happy since it's mother effin' Friday! Holler!

Here goes nothin'!

Dear Kohl's, thank you for e-mailing me a coupon so that I didn't feel so bad about ordering these boots. (P.S. It's totally not your fault that I thought it was 40% off and not 20% and I apologize for calling you a lying whore. Please send my boots ASAP. Smooch!)

Dear Mrs. C, did you really need to walk in last night wearing these beauties? Don't you know I JUST ordered two pairs of boots? Now I NEED to buy these and I can't afford them!


Dear Self, what is the obsession with shoes? You don't wear anything except for flip flops and sneakers. Well... and Uggs in the winter. Who are you kidding?

Dear Uggs, sorry, but I think our love affair is over. I bought those beauties up above for $100 LESS than you cost. And if they are just as good, then we are through. You were only $120 when I fell in love with you. This whole over $200 bullshit is for the birds. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Dear Self, do not write an entire blog post about shoes. You don't want to be "that guy".

Dear Head, I understand that I guzzled a six pack last night and did not eat dinner (rookie mistake) but could you please recognize that I need to "work" today and stop pounding? Thanks!

Dear Jackums, since I don't post on Saturdays I will say it now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD HAG!!! And I of course say this with love, because Jackie is only turning 25 which is young... no matter how old it feels!!

Dear Husband, do be in a better mood tonight, pretty please with sugar on top. Also, please buy me an Italian sub for dinner. I've been jonsing for one all week and I just can't stop, won't stop until I get one. Thanks!

Dear Photographer, can you pretty please with a cherry on top send the CD of our Wedding pictures? I can't wait to post them all and order our thank you cards! Thanks!

Dear Self, that huge meeting that you are procrastinating working on is happening whether you like it or not. So maybe get off your ass and do some stuff for it today? Mmm k? Thanks!

Dear Shannon, thanks for motivating me to be a better wife. I've been unconsciously nicer to Big A and I know it is because of your posts. And it has totally been working. He's done so much to help around the house that I don't even know who he is!

Alright lovers, that's all for today! Now head on over to Ashley's blog and link up!






3 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with Uggs. My oldest pair (from freshman year of college no less) finally bit the dust via all the fur is rubbed out on the heel so if I wear them it looks like someone tried to hack my foot off. Fail. Are the Kohl's ones good? I may need to go that route this time since Uggs are NOOOT cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get a pair of bear paws this winter, I can't bear to spend that kind of money on boots. I did however score Made in Texas Cowboy boots from the thrift store for $8 earlier this year so I don't need a pair of those.

    I have more wedding giftcards to spend, I guess they will need to be spent on boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Friday Letters!

    I love Kohls. I wish there was one around where I live. I miss shopping there, I would always get my Fall/Winter shoes there because they are simply the best! & I could probably write a post about shoes as well. It's pretty sad. haha

    Happy Friday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...