Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


It's time for another Friday's Letters!

Oh boy did I need Friday to be here! Crayzay week!

Head on over to Ashley's blog and check out the rest of the Friday's Letter!

Dear Sun, I understand that this is the time of year that you are out less and less. I totally understand that this is the reality. However, driving to work when it is pitch black is getting pretty effing old. Work it out.

My ride to work this morning. I know it's blurry, but it is also "night time".

Dear Self, why do you try to be cheap on shoes? You know it never works out well for you. You're an expensive Bitch. Remember that and save up for something that is worth it.

Remember these? Hate them. That's what I get for buying cheap shoes. The search for tall, slouchy, black boots (with little to no heel) continues. Any suggestions?

And these? I don't HATE them. I'm definitely going to keep them, but they ain't no Uggs. Wah!

P.S. I have officially run out of room in my apartment for shoes. Time to move. I can deal with not having room for anything else, but shoes? Eff that.

Dear Super Secret Mission, please, pretty please, pleeeaasssseeee work out and DON'T bite me in the ass. I neeeeeeeeed this. Neeeeeeed it. (I'll post actual information when I can...hold tight...hopefully soon)

Dear Pipe Dream Job, I know that I was going out on a limb applying for you, but did you really have to mock me with your silence. A simple thank you, but no thank you e-mail would have been appreciated. (I applied for an Event Planner job at Gillette Stadium, ya know... where the PATRIOTS play... I knew I would never get it, but I still had fun trying... OMG that would be an amazing job!!!)

Dear Presentations for Next Week's Meeting, can't you just format yourself? Seriously, it is 2012. Don't we have robots that can do this work for me. I've seriously been procrastinating and it isn't pretty. This HAS to get done today or I am fuuuucccckkkkeeeeedddd.

Dear Favorite Bitches, I can't WAIT to see you all tonight for Wine Night. It has been forever since we have had one! I'm so excited. And you should be excited too! I cleaned my entire house for you suckahs so don't mess it up! Smooch! (N if you are drinking red wine I suggest you bring it in a sippy cup. Heh!)

Dear People, why do you call me so early and then get surprised when I answer? I work here. Early. (And Boss Man, I know your questioning whether I come in at 7:00 or 7:30 is really to point out that I'm late. All.the.time. Wasn't late this morning though! Wooooooo!)

Dear Man Driving in Front of Me that Seemed Drunk, look Dude... I don't know if you were still half asleep because it was the ass crack of dawn, or if you went on a bender last night and woke up still drunk, BUT your weaving all over the road and going from 25 mph to 50 mph to 20 mph was slightly concerning. Even more so, I felt like you were making ME swerve all over the road because I was watching you. Lock it up homie!

Welp. There you have it. Another Friday's Letters from another rainy day here in the good 'ole state of Assachusetts.

Secondly... I need all the positive vibes out there for my super secret mission. I PROMISE I will tell you guys all about it, but right now I am crossing my fingers, crossing my toes, wishing at 11:11, picking up pennys, and feverishly searching for a magic lamp. I need all the help I can get lovers!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday! I am counting down the hours until I can get belligerently drunk with my ladies and stuffing my face full of delicious food. Smooches!

7 comments:

  1. eeeek! Sooo excited for your secret mission! Do you know when you'll get the A-ok?

    And omg heck yes on your applying for the event planner job! Keep on applying for any and every dream job you see. The answer will always be no if you don't apply (things I tell myself lol).

    Have sooo much fun with your girls tonight!!! Yes, this has been the longest week everrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you have me intrigued with the secret mission! I cam across your blog through the link up and I would love it if we followed eachother!!

    I hope you have an amazing weekend & that you don't have to deal with any more drunk drivers!!!

    xoxo Yesi @ For Miami and Love <3

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the point you made about the monogram clothing, you are SO right! It freaks me out too!

    Good luck with your super secret mission, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for applying for your dream job!! I try to do the same and then I share your feelings like, "hello? Can I at least get a, 'we decided to go with someone else'?" So frustrating!! Stopping by from Fridays Letters, cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate seeing drunk drivers on the freeway. I usually call Highway Patrol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stinks about the shoes. I can't remember where you live but I think it is Westboro area? If you feel like taking a drive you should go to Frugal Fannie's in Westwood (near Foxboro). They have great shoes!

    Also one of your blog ads is for NoNo and I just blogged about that and asked if anyone has tried it. Have you? I'm dying to know if it works!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeekkkk love the boots!

    Happy weekend! :) Drop by & say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...