Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So What! Wednesday



I'm linking up with my fabulous girl Shannon for So What! Wednesday!

This is a sad So What!. This is Staff Meeting Wednesday.

Which means 6 hours of the most boring crap that I don't understand just so I can take notes that no one cares to read.

And then I have to babysit after.

Some day I'll have a job that won't require me to have a second job...

#pipedreams.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* The fact that I have kept the sink relatively dirty dish free for the past couple weeks is astounding to me. I know it isn't a big deal, but with the 8,000 things going on with the wedding, cleaning was the first thing to go. So I would let the dishes pile up until I couldn't take it anymore. (I know it doesn't make it any less gross, but for the most part they were rinsed so it wasn't like they were sitting in filth. The "looked" cleanish)

* I am totally slacking on this meeting I have Tuesday. 130 people in a small tiny place sounds like a disaster to me. My only saving grace is that people keep dropping out left and right. But then again, that is annoying as eff because I still have to pay for these people who all of a sudden decide to tell me that they aren't going. (Then don't fucking reply "accepted" to the invitation assholes!)

* I found a ghost and a Frankenstein bowl in my cabinet and consider that my Halloween decorations.

* The previously mentioned bowls will probably be out until Christmas.

* I tell people that I don't get my hopes up about certain things, but I totally do and I totally get disappointed. I want to be in a certain place in my life and I'm just not there. And unfortunately I need money to get there. And since there's no money tree around, I'm apparently SOL.

* The last So What! was kind of a downer. Sorry peeps!

* I would do anything right now to throw up in front of a bunch of people so that I could go home and avoid the Staff Meeting. UG!

* I can hear one of the Big Wigs in the company talking to someone from the Help Desk and I think he must have special number to call because I NEVER get to talk to someone that competent.

* I am simultaneously ambivalent and excited about our mini Earthquake yesterday. Ambivalent because it was kind of meh. At first I thought it was a truck. But excited because I actually felt it and I NEVER do.

* I don't give a flying eff about the debate last night. I'm ready for this ish to be over. We have heard enough. Stop taking up my TV time.

* It takes me thinking of the weekend to get me through the week. Seriously, I wake up every Monday morning with "Everybody's working for the weekend" in my head and it is the only thing that makes me get up.

Alright lovers! That's all for today. I'll be back in a little bit with my Wedded Bliss Wednesday post.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* sorry you have to go to a crappy meeting for 6 hours. Hopefully it will fly by! I too am ready for the presidential stuff to be O-V-E-R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously dying laughing about the Halloween decor! baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...