Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So What! Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I spent most of my meeting yesterday covered in blue ink. Shit happens. Monday afternoon, I used a pen to open a box when I was setting up the room. I didn't know the pen broke so I threw it in my ponytail so that I wouldn't lose it. When I went to take it out, this happened:
It was all over the back of my neck, on my sweater, on my hands, my arms, etc. It was horrible. I scrubbed with nail polish remover, but I couldn't get it all off. I didn't know that it was all in my hair, so when I ran my fingers through it, it turned my hands blue all over again.

Seriously, this was a shit show. It took me washing my hair FIVE times yesterday to get almost everything out. Ug. Only me!

* If I feel super special that they actually let me know who was dressed up in the Safety Cone costume yesterday. For the past 3 meetings, I have planned them all,  but have been the only one on the planning committee that didn't know who it was. They gave me a test the first time and I told my boss, who then told EVERYONE. So for the record, I'm a good secret keeper, he's not.

* I am a pessimist at heart and expect everything to blow up in my face. And then when it does, I take 2 seconds to say "I told you so" and then I get pissed because why can't ANYTHING be easy?

* I have little to no patience this week. Like none. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I am being torn in 8 million directions and that nothing is ever finished. It is just one revolving door of bullshit. I'm so over it. This week needs to be donezo. ASAP.

* I drank a beer in the shower last night. I knew I would be in there for awhile washing all the ink out of my hair, so why not? Please see the two points above. No further explanation needed.

* I sometimes feel like my house is a circus. Seriously, between Big A and Mr. Fresh, things get crazy. Case in point, here is a picture from last night:


That's my darling Husband underneath our coffee table. This is usually where Mr. Fresh hangs out. Well, when Big A came home, he was playing with Mr. Fresh and Freshie Boy wasn't having it. So, Big A took his spot to teach him a lesson. Clever, no? He sure showed him.

* My fingernails are still dyed blue. I can't be bothered to paint them. Whatevs.

* I'm secretly hoping that babysitting gets cancelled for today. I love those girls and I could definitely use the cash, but I'm just not into it today. Blah.

* I haven't been to the gym in MONTHS. This isn't a So What! This is a confession. I need to get my ass back there, I just can't find the drive to do it. And every time I plan it, then something always some up.

* If I need this tattooed on my forehead so I don't forget...


Anywho... that's all for today folks.

Well, that's a lie.

I'll be back later with my Wedded Wednesday post.

Or should I say Big A's Wedded Wednesday post! He gave me all the answers to their questions! I was shocked. Even more so, I was shocked by his answers. Well... shocked isn't a good word. Touched. I was touched by his answers. I expected him to grumble, or be sarcastic, but he wasn't. He may have joked about a couple answers that I couldn't repeat, but for the most part he took it seriously and was SUPER sweet.

I'm a lucky girl.

Alright, smooches bitches. I'll be back. Later gators.

1 comment:

  1. First time to stop in ... I just want to say... I know have teh fraggle rock theme song STUCK in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...