Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So What! Wednesday


Hello Lovers!

It's time for another So What! Wednesday with Shannon!

It's also double feature Wednesday with a second "Wedded Bliss Wednesday" post later!

AND, you will be SO proud of me. I worked on wedding pictures last night and I have 3 (or 4?) posts set up with pictures to FINALLY recap our wedding that was like 6 years ago!

There are SO many pictures, but I love them all so get ready for some picture heavy posts! Those 3 or 4 cover Getting Ready (the professional pics), The Dress & Accessories, The Wedding Party...OK maybe there is only 3! Haha!

Then we have The Ceremony, Posed pictures (which I might break up into Wedding Party, Family, and Us...is that too much? We will see how many pics there are), and then The Reception. And then I have a tutorial on how to make our placecards. Those things were a bitch to make, but the came out AMAZING!

Anyway... enough jibber jabber... onto So What! Wednesday.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I call every single person who will not let me get on the highway an asshole. If there are two lanes and NO ONE is in the left lane, move over so we can all get on. And NO, moving over right AFTER where I am doesn't help. Assholes.

* I got a little upset that we won't be getting any trick or treaters until I remembered how Mr. Fresh would just be barking the entire night, and then I got excited that we aren't getting any trick or treaters. This might be our last Halloween in an apartment, so might as well enjoy the peace and quiet while I can.

* I'm walking like an 80 year old woman today. I didn't make it to the gym last night (since my Ipod was dead and I knew a workout sans music would suck, not to mention I might actually have to talk to someone #antisocialbitch) so I did a little JM kickboxing and the 300 Ab challenge. And while I was pretty much gurgling my heart at the end, I did it and it feels mother fluffing great! Back in action baby! 10 more pounds to go before Christmas! Holler!

* If I thought this e-mail I got from American Express was super sweet...
...for like two seconds until I wondered what the catch is. Always a pessimist at heart.

* I'm pretty sure that Mr. Fresh hates me for putting my Halloween wig on him. (This is not the first time we have dressed him up, but he does seem to understand that as soon as we get a good picture then we stop...)


* If I'm pissed that I spent four hours on Saturday cleaning and getting rid of a bunch of clothes, junk, etc. and you can't even tell the difference because it was all in the closet or under the bed. Wah!


* I was annoyed that I had to do work when I first got here. Don't they know that this is my blogging time? Pshhh.

That's all for today. Come back later for Wedded Bliss Wednesday!

And look out for Wedding Recaps starting TUESDAY!

Now head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!


4 comments:

  1. Yay I want wedding photos ASAP! Also, I didn't think it was possible but your donated clothes bags actual rivals mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have to merge onto 2 hightways going into work too and it's seriously the worst part of my day. I'm like hello people get into the left lane so I can get over one time!

    And get it with the exercising!!! I want to lose 10 lbs before xmas too! Except the caramel apple cake and fun size snickers I had for breakfast is probably not the way to go.

    that's a TON of clothes you're donating!!! that's so awesome! Happy Halloween to you, Big A and Mr fresh !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People oh highways suck. They do that here too and I yell every time. I had a zillion posts for my recaps, so I say do as many as you want!! Can't wait to see them. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highway drivers = suck!!!!! I like to pick a new cussword each day to yell at people when I try to merge!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...