Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Well... we survived Hurricane Sandy with only losing power for about 4 1/2 hours...

...and a certain someone leaving their windows open on Saturday so that when it rained all day Sunday and then all night their car was drenched...

Yeah... that certain someone's driver's seat is STILL wet.

And they may have blamed it on their husband.

Sorry honey!

Anywho... a little loss of power and we were back in action.

I think my parents still don't have power, which is pretty much par for the course with their town.

I was kind of hoping to have the day off today,  but apparently I should just be appreciative of the half day I got.

I wish I could tell you that I did something interesting with my time yesterday, but I didn't.

I was thankful that the power came back on before it got dark and before dinner time.

And then we spent the rest of the night using every bit of electricity that we could.

In other news, my fitness challenge is going pretty shitty.

I lost 2 lbs the first week, probably by sure luck, and then fate punched me in the face and it was a big goose egg for me.

However... and I am making you ALL hold me to this. My ass is hitting the gym today after work.

No ifs, ands, or large gigantic butts (heh see what I did there...)

I feel gross. And for the fact that I did some crazy cleaning on Saturday and could barely move my legs on Sunday because I am crazy out of shape. BOOOOOO!

I have been eating semi-healthy for an entire day now... only going over my daily amount by 9 calories.

Trying to keep the same again.

Although, I hate that ravenous, incredibly hungry feeling that first week I go back to eating like a normal person and not one of those people who just stuff their face into their food because their hands slow them down.

So, I'm trying to to attack anyone for their food... especially not the jackhole who just stood right next to my desk with fresh waffles.

Douche.

Anywho... that's all I gots for today. I know... incredibly interesting information.

Smooches!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear sandy didn't affect you guys too much. We lost a bit of power too but it's back on. Winds are still crazy here today. Have fun at the gun tonight! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear sandy didn't affect you guys too much. We lost a bit of power too but it's back on. Winds are still crazy here today. Have fun at the gun tonight! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.. in Mass they have fresh waffles available where you guys work!? No wonder you love it up there so much!

    I'm sooo happy to hear you survived Sandy! When i hopped on blogger today and didn't see you posting 1st thing I thought OMG Kayleigh and Big A are stranded in the dark with no power and dead cell phones and Mr. Fresh has to lay on you guys to keep you warm.

    But good think you only lost power for a tiny little bit of time. and it wasn't when it was super dark thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys are safe! I know how you feel about the eating healthy thing. I have been trying so hard to stay on track and then I drive by Qdoba and I lose it. I can't help it! Their nachos are so freaking delicious, haha! Stay strong! I know you can do it! I need to tell myself the same, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...