Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Recap

It's a sad day here in Patriot's Land.

Seriously, I don't know what the hell was wrong with them yesterday, but they definitely deserved to lose with the way they played. It was bullshit.

That's all I'm saying about the. And yes.. I AM bitter.

The weekend was a pretty low key one.

We like those.

Friday, Big A and I just hung out and got some take-out. Wild I know.

Saturday was spent hanging with Mama, baking, and then heading out for Jackums BIRTHDAY!!! It was me, Big A, Jackum, B-Ri, J$, Ry-dogg, N, J, and Jo. We went to this place where you pretty much paid nothing for all you can eat, chicken, salad, french fries, pasta, and rolls. Seriously, it was like $11.25 a person and we totally stuffed our faces. It was heaven.

After that we went back to N & J's house to hang out. We did presents and ate a delicious Red Velvet Cake that someone awesome made. :)

Sunday, Big A and I went to look at a house. Nothing too exciting. Just trying to get ourselves out there and see what our options are. It was cool to kind of get the ball rolling and such. Soo... we will see how that ish goes.

Then I went to my parents for brunch. Then off to the pathetic excuse for a football game.

I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 10:00 PM last night. I know, I know, I need to calm down. I'm just too crazy. I'll try to be more behaved.

It was nice not to be running around doing crazy things. Or waking up crazy hungover.

Although, I did pretty much chug a six pack of Michelob Ultra Light Cider yesterday and woke up just fine today. But, the large bowl of Mac & Cheese and passing out at 10:00 PM might have helped.

I know, I'm the worst.

I'm supposed to be starting this weight loss challenge and I sucked all weekend. BUT, I'm planning to get back on track today. Watching what I eat, getting back to the gym. My new goal is to lose the last 10 pounds before Christmas (and try not to gain it all back over Christmas) which I think is totally doable.

The challenge starts on the 17th of October and goes until December 5th. Which is 7 weeks. I mean, even if I lose a pound a week then I should be pretty on track.

Soooo.... wish me luck. I think I have successfully eaten and drank all the crap food in my house (for now).

Alright, I hope you enjoyed my super pointless non-entertaining pot about the mundane bullshit that I did this weekend. I'm sure at some point this week I'll be more exciting.

Maybe.

Happy Monday Bitches! Hope it doesn't suck too much!!!

2 comments:

  1. What challenge is this? Very interested to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a low key weekend like yours. Pretty sure this upcoming weekend will consist of that. Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...