Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Letters

Oh Friday's Letters. I <3 you="you">
Let's begin, shall we.

Dear Sleep, oh how I love you. I get so sad every morning when we are broken apart. I wish we could be together more. I'm doing my best. Last night I threatened bodily harm on my husband to turn the TV off so that we could be reunited again. If that's not love, I don't know what love is.

Dear Marizzle, please excuse the hot mess that my hair is tomorrow. Although, you should be prepared since I don't let anyone else touch it but you, and I haven't seen you since the wedding. Yikes!

Dear Husband, thank you so much for the impromptu date night last night. Chile con queso and margaritas... you sure know the way to my heart. Conversely, when I say "For the love of Jesus Christ will you just shut off the TV already" that means we have reached Defcon 1 and shit is about to get real. Love you though. Smooch!

Dear Weekend, ohthankyoubabyjesusthatyouarehere. Love you! You, me, and sleep should have a threesome. Shhh... it will be our little secret.

Dear Dunkin Donuts White Chocolate Mocha Coffee, I am officially obsessed with you. Seriously. With a slightly less sweet taste (because I can never get through all of it) than the Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, half the calories, and half the cost. I hope we never have to part. I may or may not have had 4 of you already this week!

Dear Work, jeezy creezy you are busy for a Friday. Cut it out.

Dear Pats, see you on the 10th!!! ;)

Dear Boss Man, you are freaking awesome!!!

Dear Readers, get ready for an announcement next week. Yeah Buddy!

That's all for today!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! I would love to be able to go to a game! And I can't wait for your announcement! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you and your mom both have hair touching issues? no, wait, you meant that in a different way. But I was like whoa! must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Friday letters (while trying to figure out whether Ashley really hasn't posted this week or I'm just missing something) and HAD to come over just for the name of your blog - I have the Fraggle Rock theme tune as my ring tone :-)

    Aaah, sleep! I would like to be reunited with some of that right now! I have to go cook though...

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...