Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
This has to be my favorite So What! Wednesday!
 
Why? Because it is kind of my Friday and I get to see a whole lot of family tomorrow.
 
And that's kind of a lie since yesterday kind of turned into my Friday since I'm not at work today.
 
Anywho... I'm linking up with Shannon for this fabulous Pre-Turkey Day So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I stayed home sick from work today. I mean, I could have gone, but I didn't feel like hacking up a lung and sniffling through the staff meeting. OR still being sick tomorrow. So I granted myself the day to rest.
 
* That I got annoyed yesterday when everyone acted like I had the plague when I was coughing because it was most of them that gave me this cold in the first place.
 
* That I am super annoyed that I didn't lose any weight this week after KILLING myself at the gym and watching what I eat. So annoyed that I want to eat an entire bag of peanut M&M's.
 
* I STILL can not wrap my head around the fact that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Tomorrow people! Tomorrow.
 
* I have so many notifications on my phone that I just don't even want to bother checking any of them. I mean, I know none of it is THAT important. So. Eff it.
 
* The preview for "This is 40" cracks me up EVERY.TIME. And it's the same one every time.
 
* There is so much that I want to write about on this blog, but I can't. Not just yet.
 
* I'm procrastinating starting to prep stuff for tomorrow. I mean. I know that if I do it tonight then I won't have to deal with it tomorrow morning and I can just chill out. But still... why can't I just have little elves to do this for me.
 
* I planned on buying myself a new outfit for Thanksgiving but totally dropped the ball on it. Eh, probably works out for the best anyway. I shouldn't be spending any more money right now. Gotta save for the holidays!
 
Anywho... that's all I got for today. I'm going to finish watching Parenthood and then start prepping for tomorrow. And maybe at some point change out of my PJ's. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot believe it's Thanksgiving, it doesn't even feel like the holidays this year. Also, you picked a good holiday to be sick since it relies heavily on sweatpants, food, and football.

    By the way...we're closing Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that sucks you are sick :(
    I hope you feel better for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...