Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What! Wednesday


Oh hey friends!

Better late than never, right?

I offered to drive out to one of our Operating Centers this morning to bring someone their laptop. We had a pretty huge event recently and people are going crazy, so I thought I would be nice and offer.

AND it got me out of the office for 3 hours, so I can't complain.

Anywho...FINALLY linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* Everyone thinks that I am SO nice for driving out the laptop, when really it gave me 3 hours to chain smoke, listen to music, and just hang. The ride home was boring as hell, but whatever... I made it.

* I learned that my anti-social tendencies transfer over to driving as well. I don't like other cars near me. I like to be going the speed I want, in the lane that I'm in, and I don't really want to have to deal with anyone else. So I don't. I just do the speed I want in the lane I want. I'm sorry, 85 mph not fast enough for you? Go around me bitch! Smooch!

* It was a culture shock to go back to work on Monday. I mean, waking up early, getting myself dressed, actually functioning, NOT drinking and stuffing my face? This shit is for the birds man.

* I'm beginning to doubt if we are going to get a Christmas tree this year. Shit is crayzay and I don't know if I want to deal with it. There I said it.

* I wonder if I'm actually going to do a bday party as well. (T-minus 3 days until Birthday Month! Holler). See above for reasoning.

* I want to get Mr. Fresh snow boots despite the fact that Big A thinks I'm nuts. Homeboy LOVES to play in the snow. Seriously, I could leave him outside all day by himself (I don't) and he would just entertain himself. Throwing snowballs up in the air to himself with his nose (Adorable!) But, he gets snow stuck between his paws and they turn into icicles and get stuck to his hair. Can't be comfortable. On the other hand... he might bite me if I try. We'll see.

* I haven't been to the gym in about a week. With getting sick and drinking & overeating the holidays it was just too much. And then this week has been nuts. But... I've lost weight. Stress does have its upside!

* I missed Wedded Bliss Wednesday last week and I think I might do it anyway because I don't want to miss one. OCD much?

* I STILL haven't sent out the thank you cards for the wedding. I mean, I ordered them. I'm about 1/2 way through. I just haven't finished them. I DID ask Big A to get me stamps today. That's productive, right?

Alright, since I have like 12 more posts to write I'm going to end here.

Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up! Then check out all the other fabulous ladies who are linking up too!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I wish I worked with you...I would have thoroughly enjoyed that chain smoking, music trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother's dog wears boots and he walks so funny when he has them on, but the no snowballs factor is nice. Thankfully my dog hates the snow so I don't have this problem.

    I would also die without a Christmas tree lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say get him the boots! Why not? He will look fabulous in them! No Birthday party? What? I don't think that should be allowed. You should get to party your face off for your Birthday no matter what. And yay for Birthday month being in 3 days. That applies for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...