Thursday, November 1, 2012

That Time I Rambled On for WAAAY Too Long

Soooo.... I had planned on posting one of the Wedding Recap posts today because I couldn't think of anything interesting to write, because currently I am EXHAUSTED and my body feels that that of an 85 year old woman.

Although, my nanny is in her 80's and I'm pretty sure that she feels a billion times better than I do. But then again she is a sassy little Irish woman... so she probably still feels better than me on a good day.

However... I'm a fluffing idiot and put the wrong pictures in the post.

And my OCD won't let me do the posts out of order.

Sorry dudes.

Tuesday it is... if I can remember to put the right pictures on. Hahahaha.

I should/will also have updates at some point of the Halloween party that we went to (expect that sometime around January knowing my laziness) and we have a fun little weekend planned.

And by we, I mean me. I mean, I'm sure Big A will have fun, but I'm more excited about what I'm doing. Haha.

In the interest of continuing to be vague as hell... we finally have a little more movement on the Super Secret Mission and hopefully I will be posting news on it soon. Sorry to continue to be an a-hole about it, but I don't want to jinx anything so I want to tell you all when it is "safe".

I'm sure it won't be as interesting as you think, but I'm excited. Any guesses?

I can tell you for a fact that it is NOT a sex change operation... so keep guessing. :)

Last night, Big A and I FINALLY picked out our wedding pictures that we want printed. Well... professionally printed. I'm going to get them ALL printed as well because Shutterfly is having an amazing 101 free prints promotion. But... that would involve getting off my ass and DOING something about it.

I also need to get our thank you cards done. (Lazy) And our Christmas cards. BUT, I'm hoping that we can work in our Super Secret Mission into the cards to have one big announcement. That would be awesome. SO I guess I can wait a bit on that.

Anyone heard of the Shutterfly Blogger Holiday Cards dealio that they have done for the past two years? I e-mailed them asking if they were still doing the promotion, but never heard anything back. I feel like I'm in high school again waiting for the boys to call... and they never do...

Oh please... I'm just kidding. They ALWAYS called. But then again, that's not very exciting because I've pretty much always been a serial monogamist... so it was kind of part of the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing that they HAD to call.

Definitely, wasn't like in "Saved by the Bell" when boys would walk up to Kelly and ask them out for the weekend, offering to take her to a dance or for burgers at The Max.

God... why wasn't high school life more like Saved by the Bell? I could have used a Zack Morris or an A.C. Slater. But then again, I was an antisocial bitch (was?) so I probably wouldn't have talked to them.

Alright... I feel like this post is going a bit all over the place. I blame it on the exhaustion.

I'm off to go grab my toast out of the kitchen before some a-hole tries to steal it.

That's MY cinnamon swirl toast...BIATCH!

Anywho... smooches!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Saved By The Bell is seriously one of my all time fave shows. I squealed like a high school girl when I saw that it was on Netflix, haha! My guess on the super secret mission is that you guys may have found a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like secrets. And I think your Super Secret Mission is the same one as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm baby?! House?! Baby and a house?! I was going to guess sex change but ya know...... :)

    Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear your super secret news! And can't wait to see more wedding pics. Love that Shutterfly is having the free 101 prints right now. I'm going to print some wedding photos as well.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...