Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wedding Recap: Ceremony Part 1

So, I wasn't planning on doing this in multiple parts, but I kind of dropped the ball on this one.

I mean, it kind of works out, but I had full intentions of finishing the post last night.

However, between the gym, making dinner, washing the dishes, washing and folding four loads or laundry, and baking Big A muffins... I finally crashed around 9:30 PM and just couldn't be bothered to finish.

So, rather than keep you waiting... I figured I would give you at least what I had.

So here we go:

From left to right: My brother walking my grandmother down the aisle; my FIL and MIL; and my mother and brother.

Now time for the wedding party: D & Mrs. C; Pags & Pickles; Ry-Dizzle & Jackums; my Brosiff and Nat (he was so excited that he got to walk 3 people down the aisle), and MOH J$

I did pretty good the entire day in regards to keeping my shit together. However, when I got out of the elevator and saw my dad, I kind of lost it for a seconds. I yelled for someone to get me tissues and managed to pull myself together. Of course, by that time I had 4 boxes of tissues in my face, so I grabbed a couple just in case.

P.S. Don't mind me cracking up in most of the pictures. You will see in Part 2 that I'm pretty much laughing throughout the entire ceremony. Our JP was hysterical!!!

Pops and I walking down the aisle. And my sweet Groom seeing me for the first time.

Cute Sidenote Story: Big A and I had gone back and forth over whether or not to do a "First Look". I wanted it and he was adamant about the fact that he didn't. I finally just let it go and let him have his way. He told me later that he was so glad that we didn't see each other before because he was just so amazed by how beautiful I looked, that he was happy to have that moment right before we got married.

Cue the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"s. I know. He's great!

And now I will leave you with this picture. Some people ugly cry, apparently I ugly laugh. (And ugly cry...wtf?!) Like I said, most of our pictures are like this. Awesome.

Now there's two reasons I am laughing in the picture above and in the one below. You can tell why in the pictures...take a gander.


Anyone willing to guess? C'mon. Just take a guess. What's wrong with that picture above? (Hint: the one with my dad and I laughing has the biggest clues).

There's no prize for guessing, I just couldn't believe that on my wedding day I would still do something so "ME". Even with all of those people around! Haha. Just goes to prove that you can't leave me alone for a second!

10 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUTE! Pictures! You made one heck of a beautiful bride! Did you trip or something? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart happy..totally needed this this morning. As always, you look gorgeous and your brother looks like he would be a really fun guy to hang out with.

    Carl and I are doing a "first look" but I love the shot here of Hubs seeing you for the first time. There is something about those photos that just capture the moment so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip flops?! You forgot your super sexy red shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures! I'm guessing you hadn't planned to wear your flip flops!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! And a big awwwwwwww to your hubs, that is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures! I especially love the one of Big A seeing you for the first time. And of course you looked absolutely beautiful! I am going to agree with Leah. You forgot your shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so happy in every photo! Love the pic of Big A seeing you for the first time - that's one of my favorite photos from our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing either the flip flops or you forgot your bouquet? I didn't see you carrying one. Pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you forget the bouquet!? Loved reading about your big day :) Thank goodness for pictures and the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you might have forgot your flowers and your shoes. I left my bouquet at the house and as soon as we turned out of the neighborhood I screamed at my poor dad to turn around, I almost threw up!

    And I wish I could have worn more comfortable shoes lol love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...