Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a good one.

Definitely no complaints here.

Friday night, I met my mother, MIL, and SIL for dinner.

We try to do once a month, but with the wedding it was hard. This was our first one in awhile.

I have to say that, as usual, I had an absolutely fantastic time! We laughed the entire time. It was amazing.

Saturday was a phenomenal day!

N turns 30 on Friday, so a bunch of us girls rented a bus and went wine tasting. It was SO much fun.

First of all, any time you get to drive with 9 girls and drink while listening to music... is amazing.

Add in some delicious homemade pizza from an amazing restaurant and then wine tasting... it was ridiculously awesome.

Except for the fact that I got a serious case of the giggles right when the tour started and I had to hide behind someone else like a 5 year old to avoid the stank eyes that everyone else as giving us.

After that, we headed back to N's house, at some food and watched Magic Mike.

The boys joined us later, but it wasn't a late night for ANYONE. The boys were tired from actually working all day, and us girls were tired from drinking all day. Tough lives.

Sunday, Big A and I took advantage of the extra time and slept in a bit. Then we headed out to do some errands for our Super Secret Mission. Time is dragging by and I was sick of doing nothing. AND not talking about it... so I said we had to go to SOMETHING and at least start doing some research. ACK!

I mean, we are no further ahead now, but at least we go Round 1 of window shopping done.

Sunday night was the usual family dinner, with delicious steal (tough life again). And then it was home to dread the impending doom of Monday morning.

Dramatic much?

Tonight is Papa's Birthday so we will all be getting together again to celebrate the bestest Dad in the entire world.

Aaaaannnd.... that was my weekend.

Not too exciting, but it sure was a hell of a lot of fun!

Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend as well.

Come back tomorrow for the first of MANY more Wedding Recaps.

And don't forget... I will be announcing a giveaway on THURSDAY!

Smooches!

5 comments:

  1. YAYAY what a crazy fun weekend!
    Happy bday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Good weekend :)

    We had a good one too...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great weekend!WE had a good one too...I LOVE having an extra hour of my day, it's amazing! So sweet you get together with your SIL and MIL - that's very special that you are able to have so much fun with them and share those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Wish I could have been there for the wine tasting. It sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So my guess about you having a baby cannot be the secret if you were drinking all weekend....so my next guess is buying a house!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...