Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
Time for a lovely day of Friday's Letters!

TGIFF (thank goodness it's fucking Friday!!!) am I right?

Dear Readers, soooooo about all those pictures I promised. Yeah... well when they upgraded my computer at work, I lost EVERYTHING on it. Bye bye pictures, documents, design ideas, and 3 years of work. Awesome. And they took the listing down for the house so I can't steal the pictures. As soon as I can get a minute to breathe, I'll post them. I promise.

Dear J$ and N, seriously you guys are fucking animals. Thank you SO SO SO much for all of your help last night. That wall paper was no joke but we did it! (Last night we started ripping down the hideous wall paper in my house and thought we would only get a small portion of the wall done. We ended up getting the entire wall in the kitchen AND the entire hallway done. And I have the first layer of the bathroom done! Holler!) Seriously, I owe you girls one, or like 12 billion!

Dear Big A, I love you so much. However, if you keep me up until midnight again after I have been stripping wall paper for 6 hours AND I have to work the next day, I might have to punch you. Please ditch your night owl ways and become an exhausted person like me. Thanks!

Dear Co-worker, I totally forgot that you were coming here to train today. Whoops! Thank you for bringing me Starbucks though. You know the way to me heart. P.S. I will totally take you out to lunch, but I hope you don't mind a quick trip to Home Depot! :)

Dear Mumsie, I can't wait for you to see the house today! EEEeeeekkk!!!!

Dear Readers (again), I hope you don't mind my constant house posts. Get used to it. That is legitimately the ONLY thing on my mind right now. Big A and I will have conversations and he will be telling me about his day, and I'm all "Hey! What color should we paint the bathroom?"...yeah... it's bad. I WILL try to finish posting about the wedding though. Because, it's been almost 3 months and this is ridiculous.

Dear Nails, please just deal with the abuse for the next couple weeks. I promise when all of this shit is done, I will make you pretty again. Please don't hate me. I'm sorry you look like you belong to a 12 year old boy.

Dear Washer & Dryer, I can't wait until you're mind. I am having dirty dreams about you. It's ridiculous. I'm just so excited to do laundry whenever I want... I know... I know... I lead SUCH the exciting life!

Dear Birthday, I wish I could count down to you like you deserve. I wish I could honor you like you deserve. Unfortunately, once again, my timing is impeccable and I can not focus on you. Here's hoping things are less nuts by the time you get here... in 13 days!

Dear Christmas, sweet Jesus I can't deal with how close you are. I am grossly unprepared which may end in some shit shows, some shenanigans, and maybe some ugly girl cries. We'll get through it though. And next year will be better.

That's all for today folks. Partly because I can't think of anything else. And partly because I am borderline falling asleep at my desk.

Have a good weekend Lovers! Smooches!!!


6 comments:

  1. I have only bought 4 gifts and need about a million more....so I'm totally with you on the Christmas thing!

    Oh and a tip on the wallpaper, get a steamer if you haven't already and a solution to get the glue off the wall (they can suggest something at Home Depot), then wipe the walls down with soapy water. My kitchen had 5 layers, it was a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for re decorating already. How many layers of wall paper were there? Things will calm down, don't worry. It may take a while, but things will calm down. So glad you guys got your house! And good job to that person for bringing you Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found you from the link up and i love your blog! you are hilarious to read, you have great writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started Christmas shopping at all... and I don't want to. I'll probably end up buying everything online. ;) Loved your letters.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I would cry if that happened to my computer! Did you have anything backed up on an external hard drive? Also yay for wallpaper tearing down, I'm sure it was gorgeous as most wall paper tends to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving the house updates! such an exciting time for you guys!!

    also - stop by to enter my giveaway :) http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-gifting-vermont-nature-creations.html

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...