Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

I'm simultaneously super freaking excited it is Friday and wanting to jump off the roof.

Excited, because it's Friday! Thank B JESUS! And tomorrow is moving day, so that's pretty freaking awesome!!!

Wanting to jump off the roof, because tomorrow is freaking moving day and I am not sure how we are going to get everything done in time. I keep packing shit and moving shit and then the apartment still looks the same. I have half a mind to just burn the place down throw it all away!

Now, on to Friday's Letters.

Dear Big A, thank you so much for being such a hard working and blackmailing recruiting your friends to help! I don't know what we would do if we didn't have all the help!!! And thank you for not punching me in the face for not being able to help with the painting, you know I would if I could!!!

Dear Pops, You are FREAKING AMAZING!!! You have been over at the house every day painting and I couldn't appreciate it any more. Seriously, you are legit the best Papa in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Fresh, you have done SUCH a good job with all of the craziness/transitions/boxes everywhere etc. Honestly, I don't blame you at all for ripping the sheets. We are going to do our best to get everything settled as soon as possible, just hang in there a few more days! And sidenote: feel free to rip up your dad's side of the bed some time. I understand that it is more fun to destroy my shit, but just remember that I'm the nice parent. OK? Cool.

Dear Friends, Mom, and Brosiff, thank you too for everything!!!!! Your help with stripping wallpaper, taping for painting, moving shit, is greatly appreciated. You know I would totally do the same for you! Just give me a little time to recover before you call upon any favors. Deal?

Dear Megan, thank you for introducing me to the Bakers website. I don't know what rock I have been hiding under, but I have been looking at it for the past hour and have decided that I NEED these shoes, ASAP!



Dear Weekend, please keep up with this weather forecast. I would rather it be freaking cold than  torrential downpour. Sound good. Also, if you wanted to push the snow shit to Monday, that would be cool. Feel free to dump a nice 6 inches on us. It would just make Big A's day!

Dear Self, I'm questioning your use of your time-off. Yeah that beach day was awesome, but you probably could have used that day now. Who am I kidding, that beach day WAS awesome! How about we turn this into work's fault for not giving me enough time off. Deal?

Dear Verizon, I'm a little BS with the games you are playing. Please come through or Big A is going to make me cancel you and get a shittier service. Please don't make me do that. K? Cool.

Alright lovers. That's it for today. Have a fabulous weekend and I will catch ya'll on Monday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Those boots are HOT...and I nominated your ass for an award http://firstcomes-love.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck w/ the big move!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! Happy Moving Weekend! I hope the weather stays clear for you guys!! Don't work too hard though, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! Bakers website is awesome!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the list! especially the boots :) what a darling blog you have! so happy to be following along now..XO
    chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with your verizon!
    also. love those gray boots.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...