Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pat's Game Recap

Last night, Big A and I took a little break from ripping our hair out working on the house and headed to the Pats game. (Special shout out to Boss Man for making this happen!)

I hadn't been to a game since I was like, 10 and it was the old stadium. I've been to the stadium for work events, but never on game day. To say you can feel the excitement in the air is an understatement. These fans are crazy! It was such a great atmosphere.

As you can see from the pictures below, the seats were ridiculous. They were so good. We were in the Putnam Club seats, so we were able to pretty much walk right in the door. We had our own bars, bathrooms, food, etc. that we didn't have to share with a bagillion other people. It was pretty awesome.

Check out the pics:


Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but my camera is at the house so I can take progress pics.

You know... just more pictures that I will say I will post and then don't. HA!

It was an absolutely amazing experience and we had a blast! It was Big A's first game EVER so that was awesome to take him. He kept thanking me for bringing him and all I could think of was, "of course". I mean, he was the one who got me into football. He's the one who has answered my 12,000 questions. He's the one who makes sure to quietly let me know that what I am currently yelling isn't quite correct and tells me why and what I SHOULD yell. Haha.

And honestly, what kind of a shitty wife would I be if I was like, "Hey honey, I have tickets to the Patriots game, but I'm totes taking someone else!" and then flip him off, because that's essentially what I would be doing. Silly Husband.

I'm exhausted today, which is to be expected. Especially after the last billion days of working on the house and staying up late, and now staying up late AGAIN! I can't wait until I can have a bunch of nights in a row where I go to bed nice and early and get a full night's sleep. Apparently, I am getting old if that's what I am excited about! Haha.

Anywho, that's my Monday night! Hope you all had a lovely evening as well. And maybe you caught a bit of the game where the Pats kicked Houston's ass 42-14. Heh.

4 comments:

  1. It was a great game for you guys to go to. Glad you had fun. I wish Hernandez would have caught like one more touchdown though because then I would have beat the guy I was playing in Fantasy Football, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I was just at the Giants game on Sunday and it was fun! You def. had amazing seats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! Those seats are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seats look amazing!!!!!!! I won't tell you what team I love, but I'm a big football freak. My hubby never watched sports until we met, but now he loves it too!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...