Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Lovers!

I know I'm kind of a Bitch for leading you on and then not offering up the goods.

My sincere apologies.

I tried to post something yesterday, but apparently I can access Blogger on my phone, but not do anything other than write in a Post Title.

No pictures. No writing. Nothing.

So, I was all set to write a lovely little post today. And realized that I had no computer because the IT guy was working on it.

And now I have a computer, but apparently everything is erased off of it.

Awesome.

So, I have no pictures.

First of all, I have to say that the guesses to the announcement were pretty much the same with everyone. They either thought that we were having a baby OR we were buying a house.

Well... here it is folks!

I am currently expecting...

TO BE IN LOVE WITH MY HOUSE FOREVER!!!

Hehe.

Yeap... I have many more chain smoking and binge drinking ahead of me as the announcement is not about a big fat positive pregnancy test, but in fact about us buying a house.

We are over the moon excited. We closed on it yesterday and immediately got to work bringing shit over and buying stuff to start our projects.

The whole process was really fast (despite the fact that it felt like forever) and we kind of just fell into this house. I didn't want to jinx anything by talking about it, mainly because I didn't want to have to explain that it blew up in my face.

But it didn't this time. Go figure!

We are now proud homeowners!

I'll be back tomorrow with more info and hopefully some pictures!

Thanks to everyone who dealt with me for so long talking about this big exciting news!!!

Smooches!!!

9 comments:

  1. I figured you couldn't be pregnant and I bet you are so excited about your house!!!!!

    Welcome to the crazy, exciting world of home-ownership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats again! I am so excited for you guys!! And I can't wait to see what it looks like. Stupid IT guys! We will blame it on them! You guys will love your new place and I can't wait to see all of the projects and decorating ideas that you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAY I can't wait to see pics, obv. We get to decorate homes together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I thought this was the news. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!!! Congratulations! I will hopefully be joining the world of house owning in about 6 months (goal not realistic) I am stoked for you to start decorating because I know it will just be absolutely gorgeous!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo hoo!!!! sooo proud of you and Big A. You two did it!!!! And nothing fell though!!! It was totally meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woop Woop!!!! That is BIG news!! Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congrats! It seems like it happen fast so hopefully it went smoothly. Now you can decorate your new house for Christmas which will be so fun! What town is it in? Hopefully a short commute to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! A new home is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...