Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Recap

I have to tell you that this is the first weekend that I was wishing went by fast.

Let's just say that I can't wait for Wednesday.

Big announcement coming people.

This weekend was a good one. Spent lots of time with the Hubby.

Friday night, we hung out with a few friends. Got some take out and played some pool. Unfortunately, I learned that I definitely can NOT drink Michelob Ultra Light Ciders anymore. I'm pretty sure that I'm allergic to them. :(
Why does everything I love have to go away?

Can we all just have a moment of silence? I am deeply heartbroken by this.
 
Saturday, I went and got my hair cut (finally!) and colored by the wonderful Marizzle. It feels a thousand times better! Although, we are pretty sure that my hair is falling out, so I need to start taking some Vitamin E. We decided that it might be stress. Go figure.
 
Saturday night, Big A and I ran some errands and then went out to eat. We capped off the night by watching TV in bed. I know. I know. Wild animals. It's been nice to kind of hang low. Minus the going out to dinner, we need to cut that shit out.
 
Sunday, we watched the game and then went to my parents' house for Family Dinner.
 
All in all. A nice little weekend. Now, counting down the hours until Wednesday!
 
Hope ya'll had a fab weekend as well! Smooch!

8 comments:

  1. aw that sucks about Michelob Ultra Light Ciders :( i'll play the world's tiniest violin in their memory on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to try the Michelob Ultra Light Ciders because they are gluten free. I'll have one for you :) Can't wait to hear the big news Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-- new to your blog :)
    Waiting for your big news on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences on your loss of cider :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be thinking about you during this difficult time :) Haha! Can't wait until you make the announcement! Yours is going to trump will and Kate's baby news for sure, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap I am going to biting fingernails until Wednesday... Purchasing a new home... A baby? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm can't wait to hear what the big announcement is..I hope Wednesday gets here soon for both your sake and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take biotin for your hair. It is really good. I took it for months before I donated it. What. . . allergic? It can't be. What happens when you drink it? Too sad!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...