Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: A Year in Review

I wrote a post similar to this last year, but since I was struggling getting into the spirit of ANYTHING, it has sat in my drafts since then.
 
BUT... since this year was such a HUGE year for us, I wanted to make sure that I remembered all of the amazing things that happened!!!
 
January


I explained a little more about what makes me tick in my post on Kayleigh-isms.(Which I wish more people would read and realize how to interact with me so I don't have the urge to poke my eye out with a rusty nail sometimes...haha)


February




March



And while I never wrote about it, I lost a good friend in March, which is something I still have trouble dealing with. We don't need to get into details, but it was definitely a gigantic kick to the gut.

April



May



 

June





July




August




September
 
 
 
We went on our Honeymoon, which I STILL haven't re-capped because I haven't finished my Wedding recaps...slacker!
 
 
 
October
 
October was spent talking about filler shit because we were in the process of trying to buy our house and I couldn't talk about it. I DID start Wedding recaps though. You can read them all by clicking on the "Our Wedding" tab at the top of the page.
 
November
 
 
 
 
December
 
 
 
 
 
 I have to say, 2012 was a pretty amazing year. Seriously, I spent the entire year celebrating my upcoming marriage to the love of my life and then we bought a house!
 
2013 is going to have to do A LOT to top that! But... on the other hand... we wouldn't mind a little quieter year to just relax and possibly save some money! Hahaha.
 
Happy New Year Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. New husband. . . new house. . . I'd say that makes for a great year! Can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pics and the honeymoon pics!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and so sorry for your loss. It is hard to blog about certain things so I understand that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that I can really stick with my weight loss goals this year, I know its going to be hard but in the end it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, CLEARLY I don't stalk you enough either! I can't wait to go through and read your archives today :) Husband + house = good year in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a big year for you!! So many exciting things! And I'm so sorry about your friend. Losing someone is always really hard.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...