Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's Friday Bitches!

Time for Friday's Letters! Holler!

Dear Heartburn, I don't know why you decided to come back into my life, but you are unwelcome. I have a plan to binge drink like 12 bottles of wine tonight. You better not get in my way or I will cut you.

Dear Self, that was such a great idea for you to start new projects last night. Messy projects. Right after you cleaned the house. Great job. Not only do you have to go home and clean again now, but you screwed up BOTH projects. Nicely done.

Dear Crazy People, do me a favor and keep your crazy to yourself? Cool? I don't have time for your antics. I also don't have patience. So if you decide to go ahead and do your thang anyway, don't expect compassion, understanding, or, well...patience. You're probably going to get a snarky, bitchy response. Just warning ya!

Dear Lovely Ladies, so excited to see your beautiful faces tonight! I can't wait to eat yummy food, drink some wine, and catch up! I have lots of questions for all of you.

Dear House, please organize yourself. Thanks! P.S. I have no frickin' clue how we fit all of that shit into the apartment because I feel like we are already running out of room!

Dear Blogger, you're really starting to piss me off. Messing up people's blog lay outs, no posting pics, but the fact that you JUST randomly published this post when it wasn't finished and I didn't click publish...annoys the hell out of me. Seriously. Get your act together.

Dear Co-Worker, sorry for becoming obsessed with your daughter's wedding planning. Apparently I miss it more than I thought I would.

Dear Mr. Fresh, please stop pissing in the basement. We take you down there because you get sad when we go there without you. And all you do is cry at the door. And then we take you down there and you piss on something every single mother fucking time. Enough. We get it. It's YOUR basement. Cool?

Dear Perfect Couch, please find us. We are so very tired of looking. Also, if you could be in our price range, that would be super.

Dear Career, please figure yourself out. I could use a new, more exciting job and some more cash. Cool? Thanks!

Alright lovers, I'm going to finish before this posts itself again!

Now, go link up with Ashley over at The Sweet Season!

9 comments:

  1. Haha! That is exactly how I am feeling about our house right now. I feel like we are already running out of room and we just moved in like 6 months ago. Yikes. And have fun at wine night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was thinking about switching back to blogger. Now isn't the best time huh???

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont give up on the couch, as soon as you settle for an its ok it'll do couch you'll sit on the perfect one regret it! Hope your enjoying your wine :) Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I just LOVE the name of your blog!!! I feel you on the house business...If it makes you feel any better, I still have Christmas up...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya on the career thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same thing, spend hours cleaning, then proceed to do something that completely messes everything up.

    Love the blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hаve гead ѕo many аrticleѕ on the toріc of thе blogger loveгs
    howeѵer this ρоst is іn fact a good piеce of ωriting, keeρ it up.


    Stop by mу web ρage www.zulutradeonline.com
    Feel free to surf my web site - fxcm arnaque

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking for couches too- is it too much to ask for a nice one that costs less than $3000?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree with the career letter... Feeling the same way right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...