Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon from over at Life After I Dew!

This week I saying So What! if...

* I had to knock myself a couple notches down on the "I drive an SUV/tank snow ain't gonna stop me!" ladder today when I fishtailed pulling out of my street, causing my to slide down it for what felt like forever until I came to a stop directly across the road. Luckily, no cars were coming. (We got quite some snow this morning, just to clear up why I slid haha)

* I'm super excited about the snow, despite it trying to kill me because it means $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!

* My stomach is growling, quite loudly right now. I'm pretty sure you can hear all of its loud obnoxiousness around the entire office, but whatever. I missed the free breakfast train, so I'm determined to make it to lunch. Holler.

* At least once I week I curse our IT guy for deleting everything off my computer. It's always when I go to find something and I realize it is all gone. And then I get pissed. And then I talk shit about him. Today is that day.

* I may also have cursed the weather girl who said we should only have 0.1" of snow by 6:00 AM so I told Big A that he didn't need to put my car in the garage or find me the snow broom. Ugh. I wish Kevin Lemanowicz would come back. That shit would never fly with him.

* I came up with a plan to help get myself out of debt and although I know it is better than what I was doing, I have severe heartburn. I mean, it isn't a lot of debt, but something needed to be done.

* I keep talking about how we need to go pick up the treadmill and then don't actually do it. I need to figure out a time that Big A and I can go pick it up and then just DO it. I'm all set with having to shimmy and shake to get myself into my just washed jeans. Which is usually a bit snug, but not this much. Not cool man, not cool.

* If ever since I have made a conscious effort to eat better, exercise more, drink less, and cut down on smoking the cigs, I have WAY worse. What the hell is up with that? Oh, second FULL helping of Chicken Marsala, don't mind if I do. Apparently, I just tell myself I'll only eat a little and then give the rest to Mr. Fresh. So, not only am I being a fat ass, but I am lying to my dog's face. Such a great person, right? (P.S. The Chicken Marsala WAS bomb though! Freaking delicious!!!)

* I want to do a blog makeover, but I don't want to pay for it. Maybe, one of these days I will wake up with the knowledge of how to design blogs. I mean, I'm sure I could do research and that would help, but I'm not only cheap, but lazy.

* I got super excited to learn that there is a whole different technique to paint wine glasses that is 8,000 times easier than what I have been doing. And I can't wait to try it. The sucky part is that it only took me like 10 seconds to google it to find it. Probably could have done that forever ago and now been in misery. Now... who wants some hand painted wine glasses???

* I'm a little bit excited about the fact that I reached 100 followers today! Kind of a big deal. NOW... I want to do a giveaway to say thank you for listening to me bitch, moan, and talk shit day in and day out. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe some custom designed hand-painted wine glasses? Anyone else want to get in on this giveway? You tell me, and I'll try to make it happen!

That's all for today folks. I'm off to go stalk Shannon's blog so I can be the first one to read the baby update! (Which a) totally isn't creepy since I am living vicariously through her! All the perks of being pregnant without actually doing it! and b) is stupid because her appointment isn't until tomorrow, meaning no word until Friday... gonna be a long wait! Yay BabyDew#2!!!)


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to 100! And can I tell you how jealous I am of you getting snow??

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to re-do my blog too but I'm also too cheap, maybe after tax time if I get some money back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAY congrats on the 100 followers and YES OF COURSE I want to get in on your 100 follower giveaway. Sign me up for donating 5 ShopLeah luxe hair ties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! 100 Followers! The snow freaking sucked this morning all the way up rt 3 to 128. We didn't break 30 mph. I also really want to know your debt plan so I can use it too haha.

    As for blog designs? It's freaking hard. Like..really hard. I have working knowledge of HTML and I still won't touch blog design with a 10ft pole. Use Jess who did mine...seriously. Her prices are not bad at all and the money she gets from doing design work goes towards her family, like paying for one of her kids to play an after school sport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching 100 followers. Very exciting!

    I paid for my blog design but it was worth it for me. I am really happy w/ it and I could never figure out how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stumbled upon your blog while visiting "I Love You More Than Carrots!" Girl - you are hilarious!

    I feel the same way about my blog but have tried to learn html piece by piece. My most recent issue was not being able to post pictures anymore because apparently copying and pasting them into my posts for the first 7+ months of my blog was a big "no no" and took up all my picture space. Who the h$*&! even knew that existed. Anyway, I've been trying to google stuff and learn more as I have some free (which barely ever exists) time. It's a slow and painful process.

    I have a blogging friend that has an AMAZING blog and she gives tutorials all the time on how to do things on your blog. I have learned so much from her tutorials so I thought I would pass it along to you too. www.kevinandamanda.com

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...