Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So What! Wednesday

 
First and foremost, I would like to call attention to the fact that things look a bit different around here. Sick and tired of my old design, and too stubborn/poor to pay someone to do it, I found this AMAZING tutorial here and spent the better portion of last night working on it.
 
You can now find my Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter, by clicking the buttons on the right. I'm on most of them fairely often, but still getting used to them all.
 
Also, any tips, tricks, or suggestions are MORE than welcome as I obviously am only pretending to know what I am doing. Thanks loves!
 
Now, time to link up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I am considering leaving all of my family and friends behind for a warmer climate. Whoever wants to come is more than welcome (that's a lie, there is an extensive application and interview process) but I am outta here! 
 
N...did you know it was only 8 degrees out? It's cold, in case you didn't know. ;)
 
 
* If I texted and posted this pic to a million people last night. It is huge for two reasons.
1) I am using our new treadmill, which Big A said I wouldn't do. (You want me to do something? Tell me I won't/can't. Works like a charm)
2) This was my first time working out in like 12 billion years. Holler!

 
* I found a contract sitting on my desk that my boss signed last week and I never sent back. Umm... I've been busy blog designing with so many things I just can't be bothered!
 
* I want to go all psycho hose beast on this woman at work. I swear to God, she cops an attitude with me all day every day. And it is usually when I tell her that I can't do something that HER assistant already refused to do. I'm sorry, I don't work for you. And last time I checked, YOU were the one who fucked me over for a position that would have made me work for you. So... if you want me to do shit because your assistant sucks ass, then hire me. I'll gladly take the paycheck and put up with your punk ass until I get enough experience to wreck you. Smooch!
 
* I was slightly excited to get our mortgage bill last night. I mean, I know it is a shit load of money and the novelty will wear off right quick, but it kind of seems pretty permanent now. (Because it didn't before? What?)
 
* I have decided that I don't care about swearing on my blog anymore. I used to think that people would get offended or not what to read it. But then I decided, fuck that. If people get offended and don't want to read it then peace out Girl Scout!
 
* I felt like less of a psycho when I got a bunch of emails yesterday agreeing with my standpoint. I thought I was being a brat and throwing a temper tantrum, but apparently most other people feel the same way too, so I feel better now.
 
* I wish it was Friday. Like every single day. Well... Monday through Thursday. So 4 out of 7 days, I'm wishing it was Friday. I should probably work on that, seeing as how last time I checked they weren't changing all of the days to Friday.
 
* I'm looking forward to this weekend, mainly because I have NOTHING to do except for a family dinner on Sunday night. It will be GLORIOUS!!!
 
Alright lovers. That's enough for today. Hope you all have a fantastic Hump Day!
 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the design! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up that you were excited about your mortgage!! You can have mine too!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So don't hate me after I tell you this, but it was like 60+ degrees here yesterday. Which is weird for January in CO. But I know your pain on the cold. Last week at one point I think we had a high of like 10. It sucked. And good job getting on the treadmill. I am super proud of you! I too wish it was Friday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new layout looks awesome! You need to come to Texas. It's 76 today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new design!! God, I've been saying I wish it was Friday all day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please take me with you!!! I need warm weather STAT! The cold is making me VERY grumpy and I'm sure no one wants to be my friend right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no plans this weekend and it feels amazing. I just want to sleep and drink wine and maybe cheat a little on my diet.

    Also, winter blows....I cannot wait till my fantasy life happens and we move to South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...