Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So What! Wednesday

 
Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* After being up at 4:00 AM yesterday (because apparently my body thinks that is an acceptable time to get up) and then being up at 12:00 AM and 4:00 AM this morning (I didn't feel well - so help me if I come down with some nasty sickness there will be HELL to pay) I would kill for a nap. I'm exhausted. Wah! (Oh wait! It's Super Bowl Sunday, I used to ALWAYS get sick for Super Bowl Sunday. BOOOOOO!!!!)
 
* I found these little individual sized bowls of cereal at the grocery store and have fallen in love with them. I mean, I know $1 each isn't the most cost efficient, but I get sick of cereal so quick that I need the variety. A litte Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks, and some Life...sounds like some nice breakfasts to me.
 
* I haven't been using the treadmill as much as I should. But to be fair, we have only had it for 9 days. And I've used it three time. Sooo... it isn't THAT bad.
 
* The fact that I just learned that Verizon has an app for your Ipad that you can watch TV and shows on makes me want to do back flips. Seriously, if I could do backflips then I would be doing them right now.
 
* I offered to help with trainings last week and I haven't done anything about it. The guy told me to check his calendar for what days he will be where, but I can't get it to open. Sooo... that means wait until I can, right?!
 
* If it is a serious pet peeve of mine when people are so vague in their emails that I have to ask them 20 questions to actually get what they are saying. Because I KNOW that if I assume, I'll be wrong and look stupid. But on the other hand, asking 20 questions about a simple meeting makes me too stupid. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
 
* I have graduated from secret eye rolls to actually muttering things under my breath at work. I think when I get to the point that I start saying things "out loud" then I need a vacation. Before I get fired.
 
That's all for today folks. Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Secret eye rolls lol. We at least you are actually speaking your mind (more or less). Fingers crossed your aren't getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you when it comes to work issues. Thankfully next weekend I'm taking two days off work and we're going away for the weekend. Quiet time with my husband is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No getting sick! It is not allowed. And I say 3 times on the treadmill in the last 9 days is more than I have done, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use those little bowls of cereal to curb my cravings too! They are the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the individual cereals too. I like all the sugary junk cereal but like to change it up. I'll have to check out that app. Sounds good - I've never watch anything on my ipad yet.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...