Thursday, January 31, 2013

Taking the day off...

There are some days when the events going on around me make whatever I would write about seem like useless, mundane bullshit.
 
Today is one of those days.
 
So, I'm taking the day off.
 
We have some loved ones hurting today, and every single second, thought, and action should be dedicated to trying to ease their heartbreak, even if just a little.
 
I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully a little less cryptic.
 
Give your loved ones an extra hug today. 

5 comments:

  1. you took the words right out of my mouth. We just suffered a tragic death of my GOD DAUGHTER and has rocked us to the core and everytime I go to type I feel like I am spewing random mundane bs when I really just wanna talk about our Amber but Ive talked about it on my blog so much it has become to sad. I hope everything is ok girl. Can I say holy hottie batman! I love those wedding photos! Found you from my girl Kristen. We go way back love her!

    sUMMER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you girly and whoever is struggling right now!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...