Monday, February 18, 2013

Blah Blah Blah

OK... here's the deal people.
 
I'm over the cold.

Seriously, it is effing freezing.
 
It was windy as eff yesterday and I did not appreciate the weather man saying that it felt like -7.
 
I'm sorry. I don't do negatives. K?
 
And today? Blows even more.
 
 
Feels like 0?
 
Those are the days that I should stay in bed. In fact, yesterday... I stayed in my pjs the entire day.
 
Seriously, the entire day.
 
I eventually peeled myself off the couch to go to my parents' house for dinner (even though I was strongly considering just cancelling since it was so effing cold), and showed up in my pajamas.
 
It's OK though. My brother showed up in slippers and no jacket. So I just told my parents that we had given up and just to accept it.
 
With only 30 days until Spring, the end is in sight. I just need it to get here a little faster. OK?
 
And yes, that's all I'm writing about today.
 
Let's recap.
 
1. I'm cold.
2. I'm tired.
3. Getting changed out of pjs is difficult for me
4. I want warm weather.
 
Happy Monday folks!

5 comments:

  1. LOL @ your bro in slippers and no jacket. you two are a mess haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it has been so cold. I think pajamas are acceptable. And considering that I didn't get out of bed or change out of my pajamas on Saturday, I really don't have any place to say otherwise, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of winter!!!!! We didn't have any snow in Ohio last year and this year it just won't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even look at the forecast anymore. I mean, it's either cold. Or colder.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...