Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters.
Ashley just announced that she is expecting a little bundle of joy in AUGUST! Make sure you stop by and tell her Congratulations!!!
 
Dear Readers, I apologize for no pictures from last night. I took them on our actual camera and we all know how good I am at uploading THOSE pictures. Yikes! Maybe I'll post them by next Valentine's Day!
 
Dear Big A, thank you SO much for an absolutely wonderful Valentine's Day. It was kind of nice not to have some kind of disaster happen this year. It was just us, the dog, and WAY too much food. Absolutely perfect.
 
Dear Friday, thank you so much for being in my life. I could never put into words the amount of gratitude that I feel for you. Now... if you could be super warm like yesterday, that would be amazing. I would kind of like to take a walk at lunch.
 
Dear Co-Workers, yes, I sneeze. Sometimes. Shit happens. I do not have the plague. Trust me, if I was sick, I would be home in bed watching Lifetime movies. Pay no attention to the woman who is actually hacking up a lung in the next office over though, she is definitely NOT sick. Oh, and PS, I really only sneeze at work, so I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to you.
 
Dear Self, at some point in life you should make your husband happy and actually go get your car washed. I know it seems like a waste of money since it gets shitty out so often, but he does have a point. PLUS, he kind of knows what he is talking about. AND... you LOVE car washes, and I'm sure you have gotten MUCH better at being able to line your tires up with the racks and totally won't embarrass yourself this time. Totally.
 
Dear Breanna, I apologize for being a jerk and not sending your gift card. To be fair, it's been in my purse for awhile. Life just have been nuts and I keep forgetting about it. Sending it today!!! (I promise! I just put it in the box and everything!!!)
 
Dear Face, I don't know what is up with you, but god dammit cut it out. You do NOT look good. Cut the shit. Immediately.
 
Dear Beach, I need you in my life. The sun on my face. The sand on my toes. The sound of the waves. You are my happy place. I am making it a VOW to make sure I get to you more often this Summer.
 
And that's all she wrote folks. Head on over to Ashley's blog and link up!

6 comments:

  1. My car is SO dirty right now it is gross. But it is going to snow again tomorrow so really what is the point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not alone, I take lots of photos on my camera that never make it onto the computer. Its too fiddly isnt it!
    Bless you! Must be the cleaners not getting rid of all the dust making you sneeze :)
    Saying G'day from Fridays Letters Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed Ashley's news I had to stop over there before reading your post. But I came back! :)

    Glad your Valentine's Day was successful. You guys were due for a good one hahah

    My nose only runs at work. So I always have a box of kleenex. MY Coworkers are constantly telling me 'you are ALWAYS sick' No, Im really not sick! At home and anywhere else I am completely fine. I come to work and it's like someone turned a faucet on. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you guys had a great Valentine's Day! And I am guilty of not washing my car too, haha! Why? It just gets dirty again. And it never fails, I will wash it and it will snow. So maybe I should go get it washed, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yay glad to hear the crab legs were a win-win and no disaster happened! I never wash my car either. So we can have rotten paint together. Except salt from the roads may eat your paint. But if it's rained in the past week, you're probably good right?
    and omg If i don't post a pic to IG it's not getting on the blog. so lazy but so true. and my phone's camera sucks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My car is GROSS. I never wash it. Ever. I just wait to see it clean in the garage and then say thanks to my husband.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...