Thursday, February 7, 2013

Holy Snow Batman

So apparently Massachusetts is getting hit with a whole shit load of snow.
 
Don't believe me? Check this out:
 
 
That seems a bit extreme, right?
 
I'm also hearing 18 - 24 inches.
 
That's still 1 1/2 to 2 feet.
 
 
 
Woah man. We have been asking for snow, but good LORD, it didn't need to be this all at once! Haha.
 
BUT... we will take it. Big A has a LONG weekend ahead of him, and I definitely have a long weekend of hanging out with the dog. Haha.
 
I told N that we should totally have a Blizzard slumber party since we will both be hanging by ourselves, but neither one of us wants to be the one to leave their house. Sooo... we are just going to Facetime and watch the same shows so it SEEMS like we are together.
 
I kid. That might be somewhat creepy.
 
I'm totally cool with the snow though. As long as it warms up soon and melts some of it. And then we can get a couple more SMALL (yet plowable) storms and then bring on the Spring!
 
Everyone cool with that? Good!
 
That's all I got for today. Super interesting I know. But that's pretty much all that's going on around here! Haha.
 




7 comments:

  1. So not looking forward to this storm. When I want a quiet weekend at home to relax I can't find the time but when I'm forced to stay home I stress. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, can they just cancel work already? Really not looking forward to trucking into Needham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes is right! But big props for big A making that bank with the snow plowing business! Get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not looking forward to this snow either!! I am hoping that this little baby in my tummy decides not to make an appearance mid snow-maggedon! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy snow Batman indeed! I wish we got snow like that here. We used to. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend! And stay warm! And tell Big A to stay warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRING IT! Although I will have to rearrange my training schedule... I need a day of lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stay warm and safe and have a great weekend hunkers down!!! I totally agree with you - i'd LOVE to be with my friends but I want to be in my own home!! Happy snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...