Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So What! Wednesday


 
Linking up with Shannon from "Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I am done with this week already. And kind of this month. And definitely this season. I need warmth and sunshine. Although our bank account doesn't hate the foot of snow we are supposed to get on Friday.
 
* I rotate wearing two pairs of work pants each week (with some rogue jeans on non-jean days - I'm such a rebel). I hate shopping for work clothes. It's no fun. So I don't. I wonder if people just think I'm a Hobo.
 
* I finally got in a good workout last night and my body paid for it last night and this morning. Apparently I am more out of shape than I thought. Awesome.
 
* I would rather wear blankets and sweatshirts than buy more oil. Too bad we wouldn't have any hot water though. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I'm agreeing to it. Haha.
 
* The fact that some random woman who goes out of her way every morning to make sure I am sitting at my desk (when we have nothing to do with each other) drives me absolutely insane. I know I shouldn't let shit like this get to me, but WTF...why???
 
* I'm pretty sure I'm the grumpiest person alive today. I'm tired and I don't feel good. And people keep talking to me. Blech.
 
* I want to plaster posters all over the building telling people that if they are sick then to stay home. Nothing we do here can't be done from home. Still need to get work done? Do it from home. No one wants your germs. And no one wants to listen to you sniffle and hack up a lung all day long either.
 
* I listen to Macklemore's Thrift Shop every single day. It makes me happy. I HAVE to watch the video too. It cracks me up every time. Haven't heard it yet? You should. It's amazing.
You're welcome.
 
* My favorite time of the day is from 7:00 - 8:00 AM when no one is here. It's glorious. Except for today when I was 20 minutes late and everyone and their mother was here. Blech.
 
Alright, I'm sure you guys have had enough of my whining. Now head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!


9 comments:

  1. I can't believe how early you get to work. I get in at 8 and that is hard most days! Ha! SO NOT happy about this huge snow storm that is coming. It is going to ruin my Fri night plans to meet my friend's new baby. Ugh! Oh and oil heat is so expensive. I had it once and almost died each time we got the bill. I live in an apartment w/ free heat and hot water now and it is wonderful. But then again my whole place is the size of a shoebox so how much can it really be to heat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman who checks on you sounds AWFUL. Like, it's time for her to grow up already and live her life as an adult and stay out of yours. And I'm 100% with you about the staying home while sick thing. Just... ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grumpy as shit today too. So not okay. I used to love getting to work at 6:30-7 when no one was around, I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just talking about Thrift Shop with someone at work!!!! LOVE IT!!! I have been in a bad mood since I came back to work on January 2nd after the holidays. I blame winter and crazy people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm done with this season as well. Can't wait for spring/summer! And I totally agree with you about the sick people! STAY AT HOME! Not having to deal with that is definitely a big perk of staying at home with the kids. But now, it drives me crazy when people send their sick kids to school, and my son comes home with notes that tell me what kind of germ cocktail he's been exposed to that day. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, stay home if your sick! Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to be at work at 7am?! That's cray! I would be a grumpy beast if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too have only two pairs of work pants. Well, I have more, but only two pair currently fit. So, I alternate black, gray, black again, gray again, jeans on Friday.

    I guess I either need to lose weight or buy new pants. Not going to lie, the buying of bigger pants doesn't sound too bad right now.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...