Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So What! Wednesday

 
I'm linking up with Shannon from over at Life After I Dew, for another So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I miss the blizzard days of sitting on my couch, doing nothing, and watching 8,000 movies while snuggled under a blanket with the dog. That was THE life.
 
* I'm avoiding scheduling a meeting purely because the person who asked me to schedule it is driving me nuts. Seriously, you want something done from me quick? Then be super nice and tell me to get to it whenever I have time. I will do it immediately purely because you are nice and aren't pressuring me.
 
* I'm freezing, but won't put my coat or blanket on because the second I do a million people will walk by my desk and ask me if I'm cold. "No jackass, wearing your huge winter jacket and a blanket at your desk is the new style, get with the times!"
 
* I'm over February. Bring on SPRING!
 
* I learned the hard way that you aren't supposed to put regular ice salt on flagstone. Whoops! Lesson learned. Who knew? I sure didn't. I don't think Big A has noticed yet, but to be fair I don't think he noticed either.
 
* I bought myself some bagels and cream cheese to bring to work for breakfast and I am drooling over them. The only reason I'm waiting to eat it is because I don't want it to be over yet. Which I'm pretty sure is an odd reaction to bagels. I might want to think about getting some things of substance in my life to make me happy...not bagels...
 
* I literally would do ANYTHING right now to be able to take a nap. I'm exhausted. Ex-hausted.
 
* I wore jeans to work because I just couldn't be bothered to find a work outfit. I got out of bed and actually made it to work. That's enough effort for today.
 
* I just sent out the meeting invitation out of fear of another 30 minute phone call. Ugh.
 
* I still haven't got a card or present for Big A for Valentine's Day. We don't usually do much, but we do a little something. Maybe I'll go get that over with today.
 
* I'm a little excited that I get our normal date night tonight and then a bonus one tomorrow. Not to mention our dinner OUT for Valentine's Day that we haven't scheduled yet. :)
 
Alright, that's enough for today. Bagels are calling my name and I need to go back to screening my phone calls. Last time I let my guard down they got me!
 
Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

5 comments:

  1. What happens to the stone when you put the salt on it? Ugh! I hate cold offices. I had to get a space heater last year b/c my office was always freezing! Now I just turn that on and I'm nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a way better blizzard experience than us! I wish that was how it was. Jealous. I usually just get Carl a V-day card and am done with it. His birthday is next month so he can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

    My web page recommended reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a huge fan of meetings at work. I found it hard to pat attention. There always seemed to be better things going on in my head.

    Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do this exact same thing "Seriously, you want something done from me quick? Then be super nice and tell me to get to it whenever I have time. I will do it immediately purely because you are nice and aren't pressuring me."

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...