Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wedding Recap: Photobooth Pictures

Awww.... it's my LAST Wedding recap post.
 
I'm a little sad.
 
I mean, I still have our Honeymoon recap, but that's not really a WEDDING recap. Ya know.
 
One thing that I was absolutely adamant about having at the wedding was a photobooth. I LOVED the idea. I had seen it at a few other weddings and knew I had to have it.
 
Plus, I knew that they gave you a copy of all of the pictures and put them in a scrapbook and had people sign it as your guest book.
 
Two birds with one stone? Genius.
 
So, while Big A was NOT a fan of it, I told him it wasn't an option. I bent a lot on what we decided on, but this wasn't something I was going to change my mind on. I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it.
 
With that being said, I think I was in the thing like 4 times. I was busy. Haha. BUT, it was cool to see everyone else's pictures. Although, I do have to say, I'm not quite sure what the obsession of kissing during it was. I mean, I get it, I did it too, but what is it about a photobooth that says, "Let's awkwardly hold this kissing pose for 30 seconds until it takes the picture"?
 
Weird.
 
Anyway, here are a few of my favorites"
 
      *Jackums & B-Ry*N & Jackums*Marizzle, Pickles, & I*My Bro & My Nanny*My Mom & Dad

*Me and My Nanny*My Dad and his Friends*Most of my Bridesmaids*Me and N*Me and J$*
 
Two things:
 
1) I had a whole other set, but I was an idiot and selected 3 of the same pics as another row, so I deleted it. Bummer.
 
2) I was super bummed that my Nanny wouldn't dress up with me, but she would with my brother. I think she thought it would be a nice picture of us, but we had those with the photographer and that's totally not what a photobooth is for. I did get her to stick her tongue out though.
 
And last, but not least, my brand new HUSBAND and I.
 
This was the ONLY time that Big A was in the photobooth.
 
Isn't he handsome? Even with a shark on his head. Haha

 
And that's it. The wedding was over. We went upstairs to change. Hung out with some friends for a bit, and then passed the eff out from exhaustion.
 
I couldn't believe it was all over. Just like that. My wedding day. We would never have it back.
 
I was a little sad. Sad that it was over so quick. I just wanted to soak up every single moment.
 
The next day, we packed up the car and headed home. We stayed in bed almost all day just watching movies. We were tired. I think we may have fallen asleep for a little bit too!
 
But that's it. If you're just starting here now and want to torture yourself with all of the details, click on the Our Wedding tab at the top of the page and you can see everything from my post the day we got engaged (before I knew) to the very last minute.

9 comments:

  1. I think the photo booth is very fun. I've never been to a wedding that has had one but I like the idea of using the pics for the guest book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I knew we had to have the photo booth too! Our guests really enjoyed it! I wish I had gone in it more!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photo booth!!! It's one thing that I regret not doing at my wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the photo booth! You got some amazing pictures plus the scrapbook option is so cool. Your wedding was so freaking fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really sad for a long time after out wedding that it was over. It went so fast and it really was the best day of our lives!!!

    Photo booth looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!!! I love that he has a shark on his head. Your photo booth came with so much cooler props than mine did, haha! I am glad you didn't budge on these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great!!! I kinda want one just for my house!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. that photobooth looks like so much fun!! It's so great you'll have these fun photos to treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love photo booths! even better when they have good props!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...