Monday, February 4, 2013

WINNER!!!!

Hey All,
 
I just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all those who entered.
 
We had a total of 254 entries for the contest. Woah! I'm not sure how many individual people that was, but woah!
 
I hope that you guys were able to find a fun new blog read with Leah and Megan, if you didn't already know them. They are a couple of my faves!!!
 
Alright... without further adieu...
 
The winner is....
 
 
BREANNA!!!
 
Breanna check your e-mail and you have 24 hours to respond or I need to pick a new winner. So make sure you get back to me!!!
 
For everyone else, thank you SO much for entering!!! And hopefully we can have another one soon!!!


5 comments:

  1. I didn't win!? :( Bummer! But at least I found 2 new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo jealous of Breanna, this was such an awesome giveaway! I totally want a glitter starbucks cup now for sure! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, now I have to make my own sparkly cup. Congrats to Breanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner, I'm still on the hunt for a sparkly cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Breanna!!! I didn't realize so many of you were wanting the glittery Starbucks cup! I promise you they are super easy to make. I found it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...