Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Letters

Sorry for the lack of posts. I was crazy busy yesterday at work and when I wasn't I was researching rugs for the living room. Ya know, important stuff.
 
But, since I'm "working from home" today, I got some time.
 
So, it's time for a little Friday's Letters action.
 
Dear Snow, while I am ready for Summer, I'm going to be cool with you today, because it means that I get to work from home. I looked out the window and was like eff this. I'm going to be the only joker at work, so I might as well stay home.
 
My favorite coworker.
 
Dear Instagram Friends, thanks for dealing with my little burst of Throwback Thursday pics. I got a little nostalgic looking back at pictures and couldn't help myself. Oh how I miss being 21 with a face full of metal and no real responsibilities other than going to school, showing up to work on time, and drinking my face off. Oh memories.
 
Care to follow on Instagram? Link is on the right, or look for KtotheP0908
 
New Years 2006 in Montreal. At 5:00 AM. With Jackums. In a closed bar. With complete strangers. We were so smart!
 
Luau Party Labor Day Weekend 2006 w/ Pickles
 
My brosiff and I taking Jager Bombs. (Barf) Oh to be young and super skinny for no good reason.
 
I just had my hair done. And I needed a new MySpace profile pic. Duh. I think this was 2006 too. These were the only pics that I had on FB. I should look back on my computer and see if I have any older ones...
 
Dear Big A, SO looking forward to having a fire tonight and just staying in. I'll make something delicious for dinner and we can hopefully not end up feeling like shit. I blame the bad ice cream. BOOO.
 
Dear Headache, it has been awhile since I have had one of you and now we are going on 12 hours. You made sleep last night fun. Let's do me a favor and not turn into a migraine. I just took some heavy duty tylenol and I can't take my migraine meds for awhile... soooo....fix yourself.
 
Dear Boy Meets World, you're making my morning. Now if we could just throw in some Saved by the Bell, I would be in heaven.
 
Dear Boss Man, I just want to let you know that I am working on a plan to get myself to this elusive seminar that you keep talking about that takes place in Florida. I don't really care when it is or what it is about but I WILL find a way to make it imperative that I attend. Just give me time.
 
Dear Big A, please come home with my coffee and my sprinkles donut.
 
Dear Treadmill, you and me have a date next week. I promise. No more excuses. I am going to stuff my face this weekend so that I get it all out of my system. I'm already kind of over it.
 
Dear Weekend, please be so much fun. I definitely need to blow off some steam. Let's do this!
 
Alright lovers. That's all for today. I should probably do some work before my migraine requires me to hide under the covers.
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Netflix(if you have it) has Saved By the Bell. I will warn you though that they have the seasons all out of order. And I am so jealous that you are working from home today. Not fair! Make sure that fuzzy co worker of yours keeps you warm today, haha! Enjoy your day at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for working from home on a Friday! And I love watching Boy Meets World in the mornings..it's so cheesy but I can't get enough of it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoyed your day of "work"! I used to always try to get my work to send me to seminars in fabulous places (usually Las Vegas), but they never went for it. I wonder why??

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...