Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Letters

 
We all know that Friday and I have a little love affair going on. I mean, it's totally cool and Big A is actually in on it, but there's just something about Friday that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
 
...and feel a little better about the fact that I am partially hungover today...whoops...
 
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like an alcoholic when they are a bit hungover at work Monday through Thursday, but with Friday it seems totally normal?
 
Just me? Ok...
 
Anywho... here we go.
 
Dear Big A, I'm going to get all mushy for a moment. I love, love, LOVE the fact that after almost 6 years of being together and 6 months of marriage, we still have moments that make me feel so filled with love and happiness that you are in my life. Times when I am reminded of how much of an amazing person you are and how special our relationship is. Remind me that you really are my best friend, and we can just laugh ourselves silly, hanging out in the garage by ourselves on a Thursday night. You're pretty much the most awesome person ever. Thanks for being you. :)
 
Dear Boss Man, you're a bit strange today. I mean, you're strange every day, but today is a different kind of strange. I mean, you're hysterical, do don't stop, but I'm wondering what's happened over the past couple days...new lady friend maybe? Here's our first conversation this morning:

Me: Oh just to let you know, I am now CPR, First Aid, and AED certified. I get to shock people.
Boss Man: See, everyone else would be like ooh, I get to kiss someone, you want to shock people.
Me: Eww. I don't want to kiss people. I want to shock people.
Boss Man: That's my girl. Give 'em pain!
 
And then when I thanked you for handing me my papers from the printer you said:
 
"You're welcome Easter Bunny"
 
Yeah...
 
Dear N, I'm pretty sure it is your job in life to make sure that I do NOT drink 3 margaritas at dinner. And then come home and drink 2 beers. I mean really, you're like the worst life coach ever. (Oh, PS, you're my life coach. SURPRISE!)
 
Dear Mother Nature, KWicz said last night: "If you put away your snow removal stuff, that might have been premature..." and talked about snow on Monday. I'm here to tell you to stop being such a fickle bitch and pipe the fuck down. I want sun, warmer weather, and happiness. The fact that you have snowed so much that I looked at Big A the other day and said, "Holy shit, did you know we had a pool over there?" because we hadn't seen it in months...is bullshit. Cut the crap.
 
Dear Self, you so gangstah!

Dear Person Who Shall Remain Nameless, you are a daily pain in my ass and I wish that I could kick you in the shins just once.

Dear Cuz, I am so ridiculously happy for you! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Dear Rugs Direct, please approve my "price match guarantee". I really want that rug, and I'm going to feel like a boss if I can get it for cheap.

Dear Living Room, please feel special that you are going to be the first room getting finished. You will be beautiful and cozy.

Dear Readers, I know everyone and their mother is talking about this, but Reader is going bye bye. If that's how you get here every day, make sure you head on over to Bloglovin instead. That way you can still make sure that you can read all of my oh so very interesting writing about annoying people and rugs. Because that's pretty much all I got going for me. Haha.
 
You can find me here: Bloglovin
 
And that's all for today. Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. You so sappy.

    I like it. And you.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Blog Lovin now. Hope you'll follow me too!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...