Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

 
Linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season Blog.
 
Dear Big A, I know you are stressed with your car and such, but please remember that your wife is not a fun person when she doesn't have enough sleep. Sooo... let's compromise?
 
Dear Self, how about we write down a master list of all the stuff you want to do around the house. Pick somewhere to start, and go! The fact that you walk around the house with your head spinning with ideas is great, you are getting those creative juices flowing, however... no one EVER got ANYTHING done by just thinking alone.
 
Dear Friday, you are so quiet. Almost no one is here. It's beautiful. The fun people are back and I bet that we could get a free lunch out of today if we played our cards right. Just saying.
 
Dear N, I'm SO glad that you get my ADD. I also appreciate you letting me text you random shit and you just (for the most part) getting it and rolling with it. It's so much easier when I don't have to regulate my strangeness. Although... we are becoming a bit too much alike. Sometimes I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Haha. But I'll roll with it.
 
Dear HBO, I just finished watching Season 1 AND Season 2 of Girls and I MUST know what happens next. Soo...make it come back soon. Also, the fact that you have the entire series of Oz, The Sopranos, AND Sex and the City are going to make my treadmill dates a LOT more interesting. Smooches. (But PS, I still will not be paying for you...sorry)
 
Dear Self, try not to self-sabotage anymore. You do SO well and feel SO good and then shove a whole bunch of food in your mouth that you really don't like anyway. You have done this before, and you can do it again. You lost 20 lbs no problem. All you need is to do that again and you are at your goal weight. The last 10 is going to be a bitch, so you really need to get your shit together. Remember...you + pool = need to be in a bathing suit = your neighbors don't need to watch Shamu all Summer. You dig? (Sidenote: During spellcheck Shamu was not considered a valid word, but it would correct it to Shamus? Because a famous whale isn't in the dictionary, but Shamus is?)
 
Dear Skinny Girl, I appreciate you finally coming out with your wine collection, but you are a bit misleading. I mean, there's a 20 calorie difference between you and my favorite wine. And judging by your margarita, I think it is worth the extra, but...I'll give you a shot.
 
Dear Debt, go away. Thank you.
 
 
Dear Spring, WTF...let's get our shit together.
 
That's all for today. I'm too ADD to keep writing, seeing as how this has been opened for two hours and I've written this, researched hotels in Florida, looked up wine calories, and written 3 personal e-mails. Eventually, I'm going to have to pretend to work.
 
Have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! We apparently are on the same brain wave today. I had a hard time writing my post this morning too. I couldn't think let alone type. And I agree. This Spring acting like Winter shiz is getting old real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I hate when I do that. Open up a post, write half and then get distracted and then not finish it for hours.....
    And Spring? Oh I wish. I'm so jealous of all my other blogger friends who are wearing Capri's or say that its in the 70s or 80s. Do you want to join me in my tropical island vacation? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with my house! haha it's frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...