Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Hello Lovers!
 
Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What! if...
 
* I blew up Instagram last night with random pictures. None of them really mattered. I was just in an IG mood.
 
* I spent $200 on a bunch of healthy food to whip my ass into shape and I drank wine and ate Cadbury Eggs while I prepped it all. And then I was too tired to cook dinner so I heated up a frozen pizza. And then drank more wine. One last hoorah! I had plans for ice cream, but it didn't happen.
 
 
* I HATE spending the money on a giant bushel of parsley only to throw it away (even though it's like $2) so I spend the time cutting it all up and freezing it. It seems like a silly idea (i.e. cheap) while I'm doing it, but I always appreciate having fresh parsley in the house.

 
* I worked SO hard making these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip protein cookies and they taste like dog ass. Or at least what I would imagine dog ass would taste like. I "accidentally" forgot them at home today. Whoops!

 
* This is what my living room looks like and I LOVE it! Our new couch and love seat are coming today. But I am digging how much room we have in the living room for now. Haha.


 
* I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the place that I found to take Big A to for his 30th birthday that I just want to book it right MEOW! But I can't. The birthday boy should be able to approve his place first. But I'm so excited!!!
 
* I downloaded the Couch to 5K app for my phone three days ago and haven't used it. I can't find the original website that I used (which is such a bummer because I really liked it) so I figured the app was the next best thing. And then I needed to "prepare" my healthy lifestyle. Now it will be a test, what wins when I get home... the treadmill or the new couch.
 
* I keep telling Big A that he needs to start doing stuff around the house (and not the garage) and I haven't done anything myself. I feel like if he does, then I will, but that doesn't really work if no one does anything. Haha. I think I am just going to make a giant to do list and just attack projects one by one.
 
* I'm pretty sure I will be procrastinating making my to do list and nothing will get done for another month. Haha.
 
* I'm pretty bipolar when it comes to my hair decisions. I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I'm pretty sure that I won't even know what I'm doing until Marizzle asks me when I'm sitting in the chair. I can make my mind up all I want before then, but it won't matter. Which is how I ended up with red hair last time and hated it a week later. Whoops!
 
* I've been emotionally abusive to myself the past few days for gaining back some of the weight I lost. I was SO close to my goal and I just pissed it all away. I can see how easy it would have been for me to just get back to where I was, and that scares me. So I've been beating myself up so I don't do it again. They really are telling the truth when they say it is a LIFESTYLE change.
 
Alright, that's enough of that. I'm off to go continue to stalk my phone for the people to tell me my couches are on their way. EEEEEEEEK!


7 comments:

  1. I love your living room, it looks large but cozy at the same time. I can't wait to see the couches! Don't worry about your hair..I do the same thing and always come out with something fabulous, you'll do the same I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, LOVE the color of your living room!
    Second, I just chopped my hair all off on Monday and although I still love it now..I'll probably hate next week! ha ha!
    Third, You'll love c25k app! That's what I used to get my ass into shape for a run last fall!
    Fourth, don't beat yourself up over a little extra weight! You are still sexy in my books! Just always remember that tomorrow is another day to do better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut off all my hair about two months after my wedding, it was so refreshing after having it long and dealing with my thin, gross hair for way too long!

    I need to get my ass in gear and get back into my WeightWatchers and 90 day workout challenge that I can never seem to stick with......ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the wallverbs! They look great! I wonder who bought you those? Haha! And yay for your couch finally coming. I feel like they took way too long to get those to you. And please don't beat yourself up. I did the same thing and all it did was make me feel bad. It didn't motivate me. So try not to beat yourself up please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up!! I loved this post.
    Love that you spent so much on healthy food and had wine and frozen pizza while preparing it all hahaha That is SO me!! I go to the grocery store so excited to get healthy stuff then I call my husband on the way home 'want taco bell?' hahah

    I never think to freeze stuff and use it later. I need to start doing that. I guess you can freeze anything?! I'm that same way with green onion. I only use like one strip then throw it away. It's cheap but I still hate throwing it out.

    "and they taste like dog ass. Or at least what I would imagine dog ass would taste like." hahahahah hilarious!!

    Thanks for the good laugh! Much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent so much money on Sun buying healthy food. I haven't had candy since Sun. This is a big deal. I'm doing really good so far. I hope to eat much healthier for the coming weeks.

    Very exciting about your new couch. That will be so nice to have finally.

    I'm interested to hear your idea for hubby's bday. I'm always trying to think of new fun things to do for my bday each year and this year I have no clue (and my bday is the end of the month).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-29-and-jewelry.html


    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...